• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Update Bloggity.

Mariolink42

What's up Team9000? I haven't seen you in a while, friend.

Websites can't be friends... :foreveralone:

Since Team9000 can't literally talk to me, I'll just tell it what's up with me instead.

This Thanksgiving week I took a walk in the zoo, ate a ton of food, absoloutely failed at Black Friday shopping, and saw a hockey game where I caught a fever somehow, forcing me to spend half of my day today in bed. On the bright side, it was a fun week, unlike all the others where school is eating all of my time, as if it were a paper shredder, time being the paper.

I finally have the time to make a blog on Team9000 today, however. Before I made this blog I looked back at my past blogs, and I must say that after nearly two whole years on this site, I've grown a little bit. I mean I started with dumb spammy blogs that I really had no clue what I was doing, to my last blog, that was stupidly philosophical(Look at me looking into the past right here).

I've also noticed, that aside from a "Hello" here and there, I'm not very active. Maybe I would be more active if I owned more games, so I could participate in more game nights. I freakin' love killing chickens in CS:GO. I probably had the longest chicken killstreak of that particular game night.

Oh, i've been doing a bit of photography, I'll attach some of those to this blog. I also edited one of them using absoloutely no photoshop skills at all. I really just toyed around with some things and found something that made the picture look cool.

So that's pretty much it with me. I learned the ability to sing "Leek Spin" just now. Maybe i'll do it on Mumble in the future(No I won't).

The blog was going to end right there, but this is tearing me apart. Which one of these "ML42" signs are better? I was going to put one at the end of the blog but I can't decide.

Sign.png
Sign2.png

Attachments

• ITApic1.jpg
    ITApic1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 70
  • itapic5.jpg
    itapic5.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 66
  • itapic8.jpg
    itapic8.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 67
  • itapic12.jpg
    itapic12.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 71
WEBSITES CAN'T BE FRIENDS THIS IS MADNESS! Omg is that the doll from Mariorpg (can't remember his name) fuck ya!?

It's Geno, and he's awesome.

Welcome back Mariolink! To answer your question, I'm pretty neutral on both of those banners, but, I'd go with the first one, just try a different shade of yellow for the lettering.

Back