• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

update

that_taco_guy

So...
Bored nagged me to make a new video and I took that idea by the reins, grabbing my phone and making the greatest work of art you've ever seen.

...okay, maybe not.

Here's a more in-depth explanation about what I'm doing with my life right now:

videos
Wait, people still watch these things?

I recently finished one of my main projects this year, my monograph, which is required for me to graduate High School. Hopefully I don't get my ass handed to me during the defense. What this means for you, though, is that I have more free time, meaning I probably have more free time to make videos. While this isn't my current focus, I will try to make more videos by the end of this year. (dae christmas special?!??!1/1/one!?) I might also be focusing my time on making some YTPMVs (YouTube Poop Music Videos) for fun and to refine my editing skills.

school
Edjumahcayshun.

My current goals are to study Computer Engineering/Computer Science at a College I've already picked out, one which I'm guessing might actually hire me in the future when I get my degree. I have high expectations. I'm going to be a codemancer. You know that movie with Angelina Jolie? Yeah. I'm hacking the Gibson. :y

games
What I'm really doing...

I'm finally getting a chance to play video games again, so if you're on Steam and stuff, just hit me up or whatever. I'm also on Skype, so-... yeah. I'm cool. I'm connected. Yeah. I've been playing a lot of GMod and Rogue Legacy lately. Good times.

Either way, I'll try and be on here more often.

Love your faces,

Taco.

eat a dick, bored

Back