Valentine's day. What did you get your sweetie?

mdukey

I know some people hate valentine's day, I do too but I wanted to know how you guys are spending or spent your valentine's day. I think mine this year was the best yet, but how was yours? <3

Well IIiiiiiiiiiiii, just worked through and spent the rest of the day home, don't have a sweetheart yet.
What I think about Valentine's day: not really much of a day to celebrate something, I more likely see it as a chance to do something special with each others partner.... and I dislike it that some see it as a celebration day as if it's birthday or something ...

that_taco_guy: What did you expect? We're gamers. In the wise words of MagicForDummies...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand? :D

Got a soft teddy bear and a card that says "Roses are red, violets are blue, but nothing in this world is more wonderful than you"

I haven't gotten around to getting something for my girlfriend. Neither of us really care about Valentine's Day, I mean heck, last year all I did was make her a heart in Minecraft. But I'd still like to do something. I've been given some ideas from Casey and Professor (<3 btw) but I've still not completely worked it out.

My valentines day went like this.
Regular day.
Nothing happened.
Near the end of the day some girl walked up to me and handed a card to me and she said it was from one of her friends.
100_1104.JPG

(It says "Your hair is incredible")

My face after reading
100_1105.JPG

Moving on...my valentines day was spent at Uni doing work and watching all the people with partners having lovey-dovey time while I was alone...someday I will have a girl/boyfriend...someday...but that day can wait...

Back