• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Venumwcg whitelist app re-do

Vesh

1. In-Game Name: <your minecraft account name>
venumwcg
2. Why do you want to join?:
i love survival more than anything on minecraft, and i was sad to loose the last server :(
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?:
i found you threw benthewis and myself looking for good servers
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: <your friends seperated by comma>
benthewis, hajile12345, constructor345, daboredgamer,crabbie1,sinuba,hex49,snhak,cactusflowe,falon73,aquatwig,knucker127,littlespedve467, oozinator, marxim, teircen, branieack (some are from pre wipe but are still my t9k friends in my book)
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:
i have never been banned before i am a good player :D
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?:
i have never leaked my passsword but in the case that someone will get on my account i will deam full responsibility and not oppose what your guy's jurisdiction on it is

But it hasn't even been a day since your last application? :confused: I'm all for enthusiasm, but a simple updated thread with more info isn't really a reason to re-apply so quickly again. As I've told other applicants, the whitelist is there to ensure the enjoyment for all those playing, and requires a level of trust earned thru time playing on T9K's various game servers and/or interacting with it's other members.

Back