• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Version 1.0.0 and team 9k's classic

Laharal

Hi!

I'm just wondering if team 9000k's classic server will remain after that stables servers are up for survival and creative.

Many thanks,

With over a million players in the classic database proving their popularity, I don't personally think that they'll be going anywhere ;)

Yes, our classic servers will always be up! We have the majority of our players come from classic and I don't think Woot will shut it down any time soon :D

Although there's Creative in the paid version (I used to call it Beta, I need to think of something else to call it to distinguish it from Classic), Classic is free, and paid players still like it.
Free always wins.

Perhaps we have a system on creative similar to classic. This way we can have more blocks:D

Iv'e had Beta for a while now. I think iv'e played like 100x's more on the classic server than our Beta server. And t9k is the only server (besides Kris's) that i play :0

I would sincerely doubt that Woot will be taking the classic server down at any time for the following reasons:

1, the team9000 classic server has been one of the largest minecraft classic servers for over a year now.

2, the classic servers popularity has caused an explosion of growth to team9000, the majority of the members of this community started by joing the classic server.

Shutting down the server, seems highly unlikely at this point.

I would sincerely doubt that Woot will be taking the classic server down at any time for the following reasons:

1, the team9000 classic server has been one of the largest minecraft classic servers for over a year now.

2, the classic servers popularity has caused an explosion of growth to team9000, the majority of the members of this community started by joing the classic server.

Shutting down the server, seems highly unlikely at this point.
lets call it, classic, classic beta and beta.. no wait, we're at full release now.. lol

As Woot has stated awhile ago, Classic isn't going anywhere. We will, however, also have a Creative server as well.

And of course Survival server, but that's obvious :p

Yeah I like the free version and I have owned the game for quite a while. It's a way more chill than survival and sometimes that's nice.

BTW Minecraft should now be regarded as survival imho. If your talking about creative mode then just say creative.

There should be a Hardcore server, so whenever someone dies they can't come back, and when everyone dies the map resets :D
While that would cater to some people, I personally would hate it. I hate sitting around watching others play. Plus, what would be the point of building or survival? Everyone would get owned by creepers in the first 5 minutes and BAM! Another map.

While that would cater to some people, I personally would hate it. I hate sitting around watching others play. Plus, what would be the point of building or survival? Everyone would get owned by creepers in the first 5 minutes and BAM! Another map.
It was a joke, lol.

There should be a Hardcore server, so whenever someone dies they can't come back, and when everyone dies the map resets :D
"woohoo, found 6 diamonds this time! thats 23 this trip!"
*hears ssssSSSSSSsssss*
*runs away from hissing and comes to an open area*
*turns to see if creeper is still following*
*creeper blows up, not damaging the player*
"wow that was clos-"
*lava falls on player from new hole in cieling of cave*
*player dies unfair death and can no longer play*

:trollface:

"woohoo, found 6 diamonds this time! thats 23 this trip!"
*hears ssssSSSSSSsssss*
*runs away from hissing and comes to an open area*