Video Game Giveaway (Contest 30.5)

Casey

Ok, since the gamenight was really bumpy getting started, and because I was suprisingly busy this weekend, I was unable to give away the games like I had said I would. I apologize, as this never happens and I promise, won't ever happen again. However, for all those that could not attend, this means that you now have a chance to win a game also. Our gamenight on Saturday for Borderlands 2 will be when I throw everyone's name in a random generator and figure out the winners.

This means that you have until Saturday Morning, 0001 Mountain time (UTC -07:00) to send me your name through a PM. This way I don't have to sit here and search for people's names. If you want to be entered to win, shoot me a PM. You can direct all questions here.

Again, my apologies.

Terms and conditions.
1. You must be 13 years of age or older.
2. You must be a member of Team9000 on or before September 15 to participate.
3. You must have a Steam account to win this contest!

The game prizes are as follows.

2 copies of Borderlands 2
1 copy of Rage
1 copy of Skyrim
1 copy of Batman Arkham City
1 copy of Nexiuz
4 copies of Nuclear Dawn

Just a check, do Killing Floor participants remain eligible for the contest?

Why wouldn't you? Killing Floor is not a prize. Everyone will not be able to play BL2 at the same time, so just watch the stream.

A requirement should also be that you follow all of Team9000's social channels.

Just a check, do Killing Floor participants remain eligible for the contest?

This is a giveaway, no particiaption is required other then you PMing me saying you want entered.

Why wouldn't you? Killing Floor is not a prize. Everyone will not be able to play BL2 at the same time, so just watch the stream.

A requirement should also be that you follow all of Team9000's social channels.

I don't follow Team9000 on twitter, because I do not have a twitter account. Not everyone has every social channel, so that doesn't feel very fair.

Wait, is it a PM here, or on Steam?

A PM here

Glad to see your restarting the contest, I apologize for the few bumps we had during the gamenight and how it effected your first attempt at 30.5 contest. The update issue may have delayed the gamenight an hour, but atleast things were fixed and the rest of the night was fun and enjoyed by all :). As far as it being of any concern that later gamenights may have issues, they will be scheduled ahead of time enough for any problems to be sorted way before starting :D.

~Bored

P.S. Good luck to all who enter in the contest!

Glad to see your restarting the contest, I apologize for the few bumps we had during the gamenight and how it effected your first attempt at 30.5 contest. The update issue may have delayed the gamenight an hour, but atleast things were fixed and the rest of the night was fun and enjoyed by all :). As far as it being of any concern that later gamenights may have issues, they will be scheduled ahead of time enough for any problems to be sorted way before starting :D.

~Bored

P.S. Good luck to all who enter in the contest!

Yes, check out the thread below, I plan on having three months planned out at any given time.

https://www.team9000.net/threads/google-calendars.23826/#post-288844

Do the first-drawn winners get choice of games, or do we list the game(s) we'd like in the PM? Or is choice of game randomized?

Do the first-drawn winners get choice of games, or do we list the game(s) we'd like in the PM? Or is choice of game randomized?
This. And is it really as simple as just PM-ing you our names?
So I PM you, and on that day I sit back and just fap relax? And wait for free games?! What an awesome bargain!

I will start at the bottom of the list and work up. If you win the game, and you already have a copy, you can opt to have your name put back in the drawing and not take the game, or take the game and give it to whoever you want.

EDIT: As it stands, there are 30+ people registered. For those who can not do math, that means one in three people will be winning a game.

Well, I wish the best of luck to all entering this competition, but we all know I'll win anyway.

Back