Vindictus Thread

MotorKat

vindictus-logo-e1339685129259.jpg

Hey Everyone! As someone who is an avid player of Non-WoW-dungeon-crawling-raid-tastic-MMO's (Especially when they are Free to Play!), I figured I would start a Vindictus thread for those who are interested in either trying out this game, finding others to train and level up with, or just to hang out and have a trollin' good time (Or, why not ALL THREE??)

Vindictus is the prequel world to Mabinoga, but has flavorful pseudo-Celtic/Welsh themes to its storytelling. Combine that with Korean-style MMORPG, and you get a gorgeously interactive game that tests your combative skills.

Here's an example of a type of class you could play. (The 6th released character, out of a total of 10 so far)

If you do have characters in this game, you are more than welcome to list them in a post as follows:

T9K name:
Server Location
Character Class, Name, Level
Character Class, Name, Level,etc.

I am currently in a guild called PowerHouse, but I may start my own guild specifically for Team9000 members through my main on the US East server if there is enough interest. Hope to see you there!

For More Information about this game, go to This Handy Link full of all the information you'd want!

Last edited:
MotorKat's List of 'Toons!

US East Server
~ Evie, Katalien, Level 81
~ Fiona, Camillea, Level 26
~ Sylas, KurtisE, Level 20something
~ Vella, Kimalia, Level 20something

I've been playing since 2011, when the game was in Beta and only had 4 characters available.

Last edited:
Back