Voltz Server

1.How much experience you have with the mudpack: Very little, yet eager to learn about it

2.What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: All the weapons. I like WMD's

3.If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): none that I can think of

4.If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): love it.

5.Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: N/a

6.Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: Possibly like, planes/cars that move if that's a thing.

7.Your IGN: mightythedj23

1.How much experience you have with the mudpack: Very little, yet eager to learn about it

2.What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: All the weapons. I like WMD's

3.If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): none that I can think of

4.If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): love it.

5.Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: N/a

6.Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: Possibly like, planes/cars that move if that's a thing.

7.Your IGN: mightythedj23
Added. Expect a PM with the IP shortly. Also read the instructions in the OP for how to update to the build we're on.

Is there any way to repair obsidian tools/weapons? I can't seem to repair them with the anvil, and I'm avoiding using the crafting table method because they're enchanted.

None
No idea
No Idea
Nope
No idea
Do I look like I'm tekkit Savvy?
IGN: beese

Swiggty Swin, let me in!

Please?

Removed the Rules of War. If you crash the server with your shenanigans, post here so I can bring it back up. Disabling Rejuvenation, Red Matter, Anti-Matter, Sonic, and Hypersonic Missiles and Explosives.

The Voltz server will not be returning, I have yet to decide what shall replace it. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them below. crabbie1 has hinted he may want to move the Tekkit Classic server to my box, also suggested csimiami's Hexxit server might ask to move to it.

The Voltz server will not be returning, I have yet to decide what shall replace it. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them below. crabbie1 has hinted he may want to move the Tekkit Classic server to my box, also suggested csimiami's Hexxit server might ask to move to it.
One of the FTB 1.5 modpacks?

Back