• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Voting troubles

Psychedelic10

Are other people able to vote and receive credits without having to actually be on the server? Whenever I try to vote while I'm not on the server I never receive credits I would have gained for the votes. However, I have seen other people voting while I was on the server while they were not, with the server making a "Such and such voted for Team9000 on whichever site!"

Am I just different?

:( ?

Are other people able to vote and receive credits without having to actually be on the server? Whenever I try to vote while I'm not on the server I never receive credits I would have gained for the votes. However, I have seen other people voting while I was on the server while they were not, with the server making a "Such and such voted for Team9000 on whichever site!"

Am I just different?

:( ?

I think there is an issue with some accounts where the voting doesn't register if you don't have money already in the account. Essentially, if there is no money in the account, the account doesn't exist to the server. This is all supposition though.

Back