• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Voxel Art?

StTheo

I know pixel art is subject to removal, but what about sculptures (if they obey the laws of physics)?

FYI, I know of 2 tools for voxel art - Binvox and blender.

Well, considering there is a giant skull in the north of the world in SMP, and that user hasn't been banned, so far as I'm aware, I don't think 3D art is bannable, provided it doesn't just sit floating in the air and isn't ostentatious. Ultimately, the final say is up to woot, in this instance.

Well, considering there is a giant skull in the north of the world in SMP, and that user hasn't been banned, so far as I'm aware, I don't think 3D art is bannable, provided it doesn't just sit floating in the air and isn't ostentatious. Ultimately, the final say is up to woot, in this instance.
Oh lol, we're talking bout survival.. But I still don't see a problem, since they only are sculptures...

I know you're talking about Survival, so am I. There is a giant skull northwards in the world. If you look on the map you can see it to the East of Haven.

I remember Gurw saying something about rsmv saying that Woot said (holy crap, game of Telephone, much?) that if we're willing to gather that materials and build it, he'll let it stay.

Honestly, I'd rather see a nice pixel art floating 28 blocks above the ground than a bunch of 1-block towers and cobblestone/dirt cube houses.

Back