Vuvuzela

1276595378vuvuzela.gif

I just ordered two of these yesterday as a surprise for my roommate. We'll see how far 21 years of friendship go in the face of the music of the people of South Africa.

I just ordered two of these yesterday as a surprise for my roommate. We'll see how far 21 years of friendship go in the face of the music of the people of South Africa.

Not only will you hate each other, everyone around you will shun you for the rest of your stay. Enjoy! :D

PS: Someone remind me to make some sort of Vuvuzela emoticon once I get back.

Not only will you hate each other, everyone around you will shun you for the rest of your stay. Enjoy! :D

PS: Someone remind me to make some sort of Vuvuzela emoticon once I get back.

I think some of the humor may be lost on him, as he hasn't yet experienced the Vuvuzela's through either the internet or the World Cup. It's likely that's one reason I'm so dead-set on getting these, as I feel he should be educated.

Of course, it'll also be fun picking up ctd1500 at the airport with one...

i'm fairly sure you can belt out several pitches of noise from those things. my brain was thinking of those medieval horns used to announce people of high status a la renaissance fairs ... or like military bugling http://t9k.me/68 ... i like the "first call" one. makes me think of horse racing. ok, l8r all. have fun with your toys.

Sometimes in life, there is someone who does something so much better than you, you can't help but acknowledge their dedication. Today, that person is Hyundai for me..

Hmm sounds like a horn for all big vehicles like: Buses, 18 Wheelers, Hummers... oh wait but still, Halo's Elephant, etc., etc., etc.

i'm sure ppl can belt out more than a single note on those things. has anyone actually seen anyone try to attempt tonal variations on a vuvuzela? just saying.

and there's my two cents. l8r, all.

Back