• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Wait, I'm confused.

Having gone back and read the three posts, all I really found regarding images was this statement: "- Mixed content warnings (yellow locks) are normal, that typically means someone has posted an image from an external website in one of their forum posts."

Alright, I guess it was unclear to me that they were being cached locally.

As much as I hate to ask this question, how does this work with copyright and IP of my images? They're still my property, I hope.

Ownership of content has nothing to do with what server it is hosted on. Team9000 owns your image no more than imageshack or photobucket would. I will post a more lengthy response when I get out of class.

- sent from phone

"By posting on Team9000, you are granting us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to use and reproduce the work or text posted. This includes any content posted to the forums, blog, or other Team9000 services." Is what the terms of service states. To me, that sounds like if I post something on t9k I am giving the site unlimited license to reproduce it. I understand that this is required to serve the content to other members of the forum.

I guess I answered my own question, by posting content on team9000 I'm giving team9000 an unlimited license to use it however they wish.

Back