Want Subscibers??

tWkiLler96

want more views on your videos on youtube??
want more subscribers to your youtube channel??
I had made this thread so we can post your video link or video channel and get more people to do so :D
If this breaks any rules, please just delete it
IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH THIS, THEN LEAVE THE THREAD ALONE. DONT POST ANYTHING

Naa heeeeellll naaawwwwww

This thread makes me sad. This thread makes youtube pages like mine useless. The fucks the point of hocking off your account saying "here subscribe!!!". I have never posted a link to my youtube except for once in a thread some guy made bragging out subs that were all sub4sub, also the only time I posted my vids were in threads that were relevant to the video. This thread just seems like a desperate way to get subs.

Easier way, make your videos replies to popular videos, tag alot of generally popular tags, and post quality, origninal videos. I'm just too lazy to do that.

This thread makes me sad. This thread makes youtube pages like mine useless. The fucks the point of hocking off your account saying "here subscribe!!!". I have never posted a link to my youtube except for once in a thread some guy made bragging out subs that were all sub4sub, also the only time I posted my vids were in threads that were relevant to the video. This thread just seems like a desperate way to get subs.
I'm too lazy to post videos, or atleast come out with crative ideas for them. But yeah, retarted thread is retarted.

rsmv2you you always complain about something bro. like seriously come on. tell a admin if it is so bad to delete this thread. dont just go on a rant trying to get likes about shit on this website. you dont need to write negetive stuff about every thread. its useless.

rsmv2you you always complain about something bro. like seriously come on. tell a admin if it is so bad to delete this thread. dont just go on a rant trying to get likes about shit on this website. you dont need to write negetive stuff about every thread. its useless.
He's not. It's just simply a bit on a bad way to get subscribers, likes, and views on your videos.

He's not. It's just simply a bit on a bad way to get subscribers, likes, and views on your videos.
he does bro. goto almost every thread on this site saying horrible stuff about them. it pisses me off. i wish he would keep it to himself and just tell a admin if it is that bad

he does bro. goto almost every thread on this site saying horrible stuff about them. it pisses me off. i wish he would keep it to himself and just tell a admin if it is that bad
He does to lots of threads I agree, I guess in your opinion he is doing it to this thread too, but lots of people can relate to people doing these things and how it is sort of annoying.

Umad?
He does to lots of threads I agree, I guess in your opinion he is doing it to this thread too, but lots of people can relate to people doing these things and how it is sort of annoying.
True but whatever lets all chill, Twk's just trying to get support eh?

sometimes it's just hard to get seen on youtube, with all those big guys hogging the views, or the trolls trolling ;)

sometimes it's just hard to get seen on youtube, with all those big guys hogging the views, or the trolls trolling ;)
exactly my point. i get what 30 views in a week. and some person gets one million views in a day. this is just another way to jump start your vid.

Tags. If you tag your videos so they pop up next to those in reccomended, you'll get slammed with thousands of views.
I hate when people put other people's names in the tags just so they get views, but I guess it works.. I try to keep mine relevant.

Ok, first off your contradicting yourself in your damn post. Secondly the fuck are you talking about. Please go find a post I have made that included me ranting that got likes. I would love to see this claim.

Also, I have the right to say something about a topic if I have a different view on it, be it you like it or not. You ever heard of free speech? Well it exists, and your gonna have to deal with it, your also gonna have to deal with opinions. If I have the opinion and view that subs 4 sub is pathetic I have the right to say I do, now please, if you want to state your opinion please do. I wont respect it but by god you can post it.

Back