Want Subscibers??

he does bro. goto almost every thread on this site saying horrible stuff about them. it pisses me off. i wish he would keep it to himself and just tell a admin if it is that bad
Dude, there are way worse people on these forums then me. Frankly I know people don't like me, butt a lot of people do. Also, I would love for your to prove your claim of "Almost every thread I complain." Please, I'm waiting, if your gonna make claims about people that are false, shut the hell up.

Ok, first off your contradicting yourself in your damn post. Secondly the fuck are you talking about. Please go find a post I have made that included me ranting that got likes. I would love to see this claim.

Also, I have the right to say something about a topic if I have a different view on it, be it you like it or not. You ever heard of free speech? Well it exists, and your gonna have to deal with it, your also gonna have to deal with opinions. If I have the opinion and view that subs 4 sub is pathetic I have the right to say I do, now please, if you want to state your opinion please do. I wont respect it but by god you can post it.

That thing of freedom speech you just wrote about is a horrible reference. a very bad reference. i can careless about what you have to say. i honestly dont like you and i probably never will. and im sure im not the only one. just stay out of my threads. dont post on them. EVER. i can careless about your opinions.

That thing of freedom speech you just wrote about is a horrible reference. a very bad reference. i can careless about what you have to say. i honestly dont like you and i probably never will. and im sure im not the only one. just stay out of my threads. dont post on them. EVER. i can careless about your opinions.
K, *walks out thread with swag and ponies*

Dude, there are way worse people on these forums then me. Frankly I know people don't like me, butt a lot of people do. Also, I would love for your to prove your claim of "Almost every thread I complain." Please, I'm waiting, if your gonna make claims about people that are false, shut the hell up.
Everyone calm down, its a thread about youtube subs, honestly

K, *walks out thread with swag and ponies*
badass.png

Just for the record, there is no such thing as free speech on a private forum rofl. You abide by whatever rules Wooty sets in place. If you fail to abide by them, he has every right to ban you. You can't then take him to court over freedom of speech. So do not assume that you are allowed to say whatever you want on these forums. Respect the the forums. Respect the people on the forums. And be grateful that you can use them period.

Just for the record, there is no such thing as free speech on a private forum rofl. You abide by whatever rules Wooty sets in place. If you fail to abide by them, he has every right to ban you. You can't then take him to court over freedom of speech. So do not assume that you are allowed to say whatever you want on these forums. Respect the the forums. Respect the people on the forums. And be grateful that you can use them period.
Word

I was speaking in the tense that I have the right to say that I disagree with this thread, and I do. Like it or not I have the right too.

So....what's youtube? :trollface:

TW, I can't watch any of your vids at the moment, but I'm going to throw some suggestions at you off the cuff:
-Make the video entertaining. Try to come up with ideas or topics that are engaging to people and they will want to watch. If you can move one person enough to show the video to others, then that's all you really need.
-Avoid beating a dead horse. Don't repeat or discuss the same thing that has already been discussed in another video.

I don't know if those help at all, but I thought maybe some helpful criticism would be better than negative criticisms I'm seeing on here now. To me, I don't see any problem with someone posting their youtube video-account-thingy on here for other people to see and subscribe to. How else is someone expected to get subscribers if they don't post their stuff where ever they can for people to watch? It's called advertising (which is kind of against the rules here, but I don't think this specific situation would apply, but someone correct me if I am wrong).

So flaming is the way to solve things? If you disagree with his posts, just ignore them and move on...If it is extreme enough that you don't want him posting on your threads, there is an ignore option.

My advice is the same as Moondoggy's. A good rule of thumb is also to pick a certain theme and stick with it. Glancing at your videos, I'd say good recording and editing software, along with a tripod or other camera stabilizing device would be good investments. Most of all being persistent and involved with your subscribers (answering their comments/pms, drawings if they sub/like/favorite, etc) will help you get your foot in the door. Get your vids out there pretty much every way you can, and good luck. :)

Yes, I know that, but I'm not able to see the videos, so I don't know what they may entail. If they're videos endorsing a product or trying to seel a product, that would clearly be a violation of the rules. I was making an assumption that TW's vids were not of that nature, but I was covering my ass with that little disclaimer in parenthesis.

Yes, I know that, but I'm not able to see the videos, so I don't know what they may entail. If they're videos endorsing a product or trying to seel a product, that would clearly be a violation of the rules. I was making an assumption that TW's vids were not of that nature, but I was covering my ass with that little disclaimer in parenthesis.
the video is a holiday video with some cool christmas lights. nothing that breaks the rules.

Back