• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

want to build in elms creek :D

joe34

Username- Joe34
Classic Exp- builder with 100 hours

-I think i wwould be a good candidare because i really enjoy minecraft, i help people out and i am a generally nice person :). In the classic server i reported alot of grief and i would do the same in the survival server.

Have i read the rules, why yes i have.

I haz joined the server alot

I would mostly want to make a small cabin to go when the outlands is having a storm, and just somewhere to chillax . Taank you and haz a noice day

i wouls like to formally revoke my permit, i am not on mc as much anymore, so dont worry about it

Hey joe, I was joking when I said you were denied. Everyone who applied got a permit (pretty much). Since it is open, you should take a crack at building there

...well i revoked it after you ''denied'' it so i knew it was a joke lol, and i think thaproff already said who got in, although i was neither accepted ot denied formally...sooooo this is still open...sorry for the confusion

Back