Warlords of Draenor / World of Warcraft

I got my troll priest to level 89 then stopped.
my game time ran out, and i got tired.

IM READY AGAIN THOUGH.

you couldn't use that on anything new raid especially as a tank. to much in the way from having to pick up adds or move out of things.

In contrast, my mom is cancelling due to the change of art style and over simplification.
Somehow this ended up reversing and she started playing again and being she was the only one in the family playing the game, I ended up trying to get back into it despite hating WoW for most of its existence.

However I don't play much even still due to having 50 other interests and don't have very high level characters.

I'm working on my Shadowmourne quest chain and need some victims friends to help with the blood queen part. You would need to have already killed the Litch King on 10 man at some point in the past and not have a current raid lockout on the blood queen. Since you can't trade goal cross realms i can't pay you back that way but i can tank things or get you in WSB premade ashran runs for bones/honor/conquest gear.

This even still a thing? Considering getting my own account.
kinda not really, it depends whom is still playing or what not, I know I personally got tired of the game so I haven't invested in about a few months (though I really need to pick up the free mounts from hearthstone and heroes of the storm)

I recently resubbed and am enjoying Hellfire Citadel. Here's my character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Ixbio/simple

Anyone wants to group up to raid or such, give me a shout.

This even still a thing? Considering getting my own account.

Doesn't seem this community is playing much of it, but it's definitely a good game to check out. Especially the lore surrounding this game, it's all pretty interesting.

Back