• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Was banned for No Reason.

theclashrock09

Hi

my username is theclashrock09
I was on Minecraft Classic and I was simply roaming around the guest world of the Team9000 server.
I was doing what I usually do, and that is, "Anti-Griefing". To make this a bit simpler, what I do is I jump around on servers finding griefed creations. I then start to repair them to their former glory. Sometimes people mistake this for griefing, but if they watched, I was merely replacing blocks. Griefers either, break blocks out of buildings, or constantly dig holes or place blocks in the land scape. You will also know that Griefers "Tunnel" around Minecraft making it increasingly difficult to make an underground building.

All I am asking is for you guys to un-ban my account so I may continue my work. I know this server gets griefed a lot and thats why I use it because I love to fix things, I don't make my own creations that much because I get stressed when its MY creations that get griefed. I hope you guys understand. :)

Thanks anyway.
theclashrock09

The admin who banned you was Wooty...He will get back to you here, when he has time. I will make him aware of this thread.

Your account has been unbanned. Keep in mind each person only gets one appeal, so make it count! ;)

Back