Watashi Iwase Kenzo - kun :)

IwaseKen

Hey guys, my name is IwaseKen in Minecraft . No Grief yah ! Arigato. I'm Japanese :)

Attachments

• iwaseken.jpg
    iwaseken.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 414
Ohai.
My name is that_taco_guy, but you can call me "Taco".
DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT COPYING THIS.
Remember, we have tons of other game servers, check them out in the "Servers Tab" above!
EVERYTIME YOU COPY THIS, Wooty CAN'T GO TO PAX ANOTHER YEAR.
Welcome to the Forums!
DON'T. EVEN. THINK. ABOUT. IT. >:[
Japan is cool! :L
Taco's Copyproof Form 1A. ©that_taco_guy inc.
:D

Ohai.
My name is omfgAlol, but you can call me "Max".
Remember, we have tons of bronys on here, and like rsmv said, grab a pony and take the ride to Equestria!
EVERYTIME YOU COPY THIS, Wooty CAN'T GO TO PAX ANOTHER YEAR. Well, then let's not see woot at the next PAX ; )
Welcome to the Forums!

Ohai.
Remember, we have tons of bronys on here, and like rsmv said, grab a pony and take the ride to Equestria!
EVERYTIME YOU COPY THIS, Wooty CAN'T GO TO PAX ANOTHER YEAR. Well, then let's not see woot at the next PAX ; )
Welcome to the Forums!
aww, f*ck you.

Hello and welcome to the community.
Ohai.
Welcome to the Forums!
If you are not a big fan of ponies, please do not be discouraged by the amount of My Little Pony fans, as we are more than that: we are an awesome casual gaming community.

Hello and welcome to the community.

If you are not a big fan of ponies, plese do not be discouraged by the amount of My Little Pony fans, as we are more than that: we are an awesome casual gaming community.
Oh Yeah, sorry if I forgot that..

(HE'S LYING! ;) )

はじめまして。私はPasariaです。よろしくお願いします。
Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Pasaria desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Hopefully my Japanese is good, I don't have much opportunity to test it out. ;)
Welcome to Team9000 Ken-kun :D

So Ken, are you of Japanese decent? :) Not to be rude, I'm not quite an expert on Japanese culture so correct me if I'm wrong but.... you don't seem Japanese to me, for several reasons.
You called yourself Ken-kun, which I'd be very surprised to see a Japanese referring to themselves with honorifics. The Japanese are very humbling in certain areas, and it comes across as arrogance to use honorifics for yourself. The title is Watashi iwase kenzo-kun, which is improper grammar. It would be like saying, "I Mr. Iwase Kenzo." It should be Watashi wa Iwase Kenzo desu. The wa is a subject marker of sorts, and defines the subject, with desu being the verb. Not only that, you asked us to call you Ken, which is without any honorfics, when we aren't close friends (yet :D). Normally you'd be called Kenzo-san or Kenzo-kun by strangers like us for a long while.
But that's not saying that you aren't Japanese, these are just observations of mine :p

Anyways, judging from NinjaDavid's comment below me, possibility of alternate account ? :p

Back