Wazzup people?!

Greeting Chriskalos. I have a series of questions I would like to ask you. You may answer them in any order you choose. Some may have multiple options, but only one answer will be accepted. Be sure to fully erase your previous answer if you make any changes for full credit. You have 30 minutes to complete this quiz. Thank you:

1. How many different ways are you able to communitcate with members of Team9000?

2. Name at least one thing about our Wiki that you find most helpful.

3. How many licks does it take a hummingbird to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

4. Name something that made you choose to join Team9000.

5. Make up some crazy, (possibly) un-true fact about JerzeyLegend.

6. What is the underlying meaning behind this image?

l.jpg

Welcome to Team9000. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Welcome to our highly "sane" and "peaceful" site. It is a haven for gamers and not-so-normal people.

Since you gave us the permission to ask questions, I will give you a survey to fill out. If you fail, i will stab you in the back and shoot a second hole into your buttocks. If you succeed, I will let you live.

Here is the survey:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Institution of Interrogation
Interrogation Form​

I. Do you even lift?
II. Define the famous scientific formula, E=mc2.
III. Have you ever been in prostitution before?
IV. Do you play Team Fortress 2?
V. Do you like getting trepanned?
VI. What is your reaction to the fact that moondoggy23 enjoys getting trepanned?
VII. Are you a serial killer?
VIII. Do you have a penis addiction?
IX. Do you like cats?

Signature:_____________​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, welcome to Team9000.[/center]

Greeting Chriskalos. I have a series of questions I would like to ask you. You may answer them in any order you choose. Some may have multiple options, but only one answer will be accepted. Be sure to fully erase your previous answer if you make any changes for full credit. You have 30 minutes to complete this quiz. Thank you:

1. How many different ways are you able to communitcate with members of Team9000?

2. Name at least one thing about our Wiki that you find most helpful.

3. How many licks does it take a hummingbird to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

4. Name something that made you choose to join Team9000.

5. Make up some crazy, (possibly) un-true fact about JerzeyLegend.

6. What is the underlying meaning behind this image?

l.jpg

Welcome to Team9000. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Hello and thanks for posting. I will now answer your... Somewhat weird questions. (except for numbers 1, 2 and 4)

1. Mumble, Minecraft, Forums.
2. The "Towns" section on the "Minecraft 1.0" page.
3. Depends on how much the hummingbird wants to do that.
4. The awesome Classic servers and the nice staff.
5. JerzeyLegend is a weirdo who claims he's a cupcake. (No offense to JerzeyLegend, you said crazy.)
6. Whatever somebody looks like, he is able to say Hi and get socially accepted.

Well, that is all the questions!

Welcome to our highly "sane" and "peaceful" site. It is a haven for gamers and not-so-normal people.

Since you gave us the permission to ask questions, I will give you a survey to fill out. If you fail, i will stab you in the back and shoot a second hole into your buttocks. If you succeed, I will let you live.

Here is the survey:

I. Do you even lift?
II. Define the famous scientific formula, E=mc2.
III. Have you ever been in prostitution before?
IV. Do you play Team Fortress 2?
V. Do you like getting trepanned?
VI. What is your reaction to the fact that moondoggy23 enjoys getting trepanned?
VII. Are you a serial killer?
VIII. Do you have a penis addiction?
IX. Do you like cats?

Once again, welcome to Team9000.
Thanks for posting. I will go ahead and reply to your... questions...

1. I have no idea!!
2. Energy = (Mass * Speed of Light) Squared
3. No.
4. WHO THE HECK DOESN'T?!
5. No. No, no no.
6. Nope.avi
7. In TTT I am.
8. You're getting weird. NO.
9. Sure...?

Thanks for posting. I will go ahead and reply to your... questions...

1. I have no idea!!
2. Energy = (Mass * Speed of Light) Squared
3. No.
4. WHO THE HECK DOESN'T?!
5. No. No, no no.
6. Nope.avi
7. In TTT I am.
8. Dude, you're getting weird. NO.
9. Sure...?
Well, i was just creating a survey that gives out questions that point out Vorsprung's bizarre attitude.

If you want to know who is Vorsprung, don't worry he'll be answering soon enough.

Wait, Deadpool is an evil dude? I thought he was chaotic nuetral or however those charts go. Not allied with any side.

Btw, Chriskalos, your English is superb. :thumbsup:

Wait, Deadpool is an evil dude? I thought he was chaotic nuetral or however those charts go. Not allied with any side.

Btw, Chriskalos, your English is superb. :thumbsup:
I don't know if he's a bad guy I just looked him up on Wikipedia and skimmed through the texts XD

Thanks, many people tell me that my English is great :)

Ohai! Welcome to team9000!

I only have one question ... Do you like potatoes?

If you do I bet we could we the best of friends :D

Welcome, to the land of ancient lords... Team 9000.
:snorlax:
Enjoy your stay, participate in game nights, and don't get on Woot's bad side, or he'll break everything.
Cheers! :D

Back