• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

We Are the Champions, My Friends!

Ustulo

Just a matter of minutes ago, in another dimension, a very epic battle took place. Yes, the battle of the dragon. Thanks to the Cydonians providing Eyes of the Ender, we have been able to activate the portal and enter The End. The battle was very difficult, mostly to the masses of the obsidian pillars, to which Tsysin and I climbed to the top of to destroy, and the dragon at first being glitched and not appearing. Later though, we awoke the dragon, and with Aetherrack's help, over a very tense while, we defeated the beast with our bows and swords.

I was also the first person into The End, and dealt the killing blow to the dragon (and I thank you, BaconJim, for the next to last shot that made him flinch, giving me a chance to strike). I am currently in possession of the Dragon's Egg.

Here are some pictures of the adventure...
2011-12-01_16.50.49.png

2011-12-01_16.51.38.png

2011-12-01_17.07.29.png

2011-12-01_17.25.12.png

2011-12-01_17.39.15.png

2011-12-01_17.43.58.png

2011-12-01_18.00.58.png

Thank you to...
DutchCheese for leading Cydonia, and ender pearl collection
Tsysin for the stronghold
Aetherrack for ender pearl collection and as a warrior
Shooterty12 for ender pearl collection
BaconJim and Sakuya for backup
rsmv2you for finding me diamonds from the creeper that attacked him

The coordinates of the portal to The End are located at -762x 382z and 36y.
There are a few holes dug down already, make another next to them.

AND WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'LL KEEEEEEP ON FIIIIIIIIGHTINGGGGGGGGG THROUGH THE ENDDDDDDDDDD!
Just a matter of minutes ago, in another dimension, a very epic battle took place. Yes, the battle of the dragon. Thanks to the Cydonians providing Eyes of the Ender, we have been able to activate the portal and enter The End. The battle was very difficult, mostly to the masses of the obsidian pillars, to which Tsysin and I climbed to the top of to destroy, and the dragon at first being glitched and not appearing. Later though, we awoke the dragon, and with Aetherrack's help, over a very tense while, we defeated the beast with our bows and swords.

I was also the first person into The End, and dealt the killing blow to the dragon (and I thank you, BaconJim, for the next to last shot that made him flinch, giving me a chance to strike). I am currently in possession of the Dragon's Egg.

Here are some pictures of the adventure...
View attachment 77580
View attachment 77581
View attachment 77582
View attachment 77583
View attachment 77584
View attachment 77585
View attachment 77586

Thank you to...
DutchCheese for leading Cydonia, and ender pearl collection
Tsysin for the stronghold
Aetherrack for ender pearl collection and as a warrior
Shooterty12 for ender pearl collection
BaconJim and Sakuya for backup
rsmv2you for finding me diamonds from the creeper that attacked him

The coordinates of the portal to The End are located at -762x 382z and 36y.
There are a few holes dug down already, make another next to them.
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
YOU ARE THE LOSERS WINNERS, AND WE ALL ARE THE CHAMPIONS... (dun dun) OF THE WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAH.

AND WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'LL KEEEEEEP ON FIIIIIIIIGHTINGGGGGGGGG THROUGH THE ENDDDDDDDDDD!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
YOU ARE THE LOSERS WINNERS, AND WE ALL ARE THE CHAMPIONS... (dun dun) OF THE WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAH.
I can picture you screaming singing this then some equadorian yells at you in spanish through your window to shut up.

Bravo, well done, and all sorts of congratulations. Now if there was only some way to reset the dragon.

That's a wild rsmv, and he was just coming out of the reeds and heading to attack the poor unsuspecting camera man. It is a rare occurrence to capture one in a photograph.

:p

Stop attacking Aetherrack, he doesn't even have a pokemon lol... Aetherrack you noob, you shoulda went to Professor Oak's Lab to get one first!

I attempted to get to the end, only to die and loose 9 diamonds, stacks of gold and iron :( ;( I am so pissed words cant describe. ;(

Back