• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

We need a owner now!

Skryter

dear owners, we need a owner now to check out a cave system a few others and i made.

It is massive and took as mostly all day, we do not want it to be a greif hotspot.

If you have the chance go to guest and teleport to me. or if not, ask about the cave system that skryter and a few others made.

If you can, you could please preserve this and move it to a cool world?

Thanks for your time.

Skryter

People who helped make.

1: Skryter ( me )

2: juicebox360

3: t7seven7t

4: rejectedjewman

5: fijicoconut.

6: wardlenator3

7: djccc

hmmm, true, but can we have a admin/owner come and rate it please before it gets greif spammed?

Have you guys taken screenshots or a video and posted it in the credits section?

And to copy paste a creation to another location would be hell for this one heh, from memory copy paste works on the principle of hitting each corner of the creations edge.

The best way to preserve this would be with the 'Dump Level' button in the WoM client as it saves the whole map which then can be edited through OMEN and uploaded to a server's map.

Cheers

Have you guys taken screenshots or a video and posted it in the credits section?

And to copy paste a creation to another location would be hell for this one heh, from memory copy paste works on the principle of hitting each corner of the creations edge.

The best way to preserve this would be with the 'Dump Level' button in the WoM client as it saves the whole map which then can be edited through OMEN and uploaded to a server's map.

Cheers

Tanks, but there are heaps of side pockets and allyways that i havent explored plus you would need 100+ screenies to cover most of it.

Just waiting for Wooty or ollee to respond in-game.

Great work guys! I spent some time in the tunnels with Skryter today as he showed me around. I love how you all worked together to make this giant underground community.

Lols, not to go off topic, but:
screenshot_20101013210908.png

screenshot_20101013211000.png

screenshot_20101013210922.png

Back