• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Webpage Banner Suggestion

353k5t.jpg

there you go an answer and also an idea for a banner xD
:nope:

How about we change Team9000 to Pony9000 and that will solve all the problems.

That was obviously sarcastic and seriously, I think it's about time to get rid of the pony banner, It's alienating members of the community considering the majority of the members who disagree with pony's are not Pre-schoolers or people who don't enjoy watching some show about pony's doing useless stuff.

I'm also sure that Wooty himself said to keep the pony's in their respective threads, putting it as the banner negates that post.

That was obviously sarcastic and seriously, I think it's about time to get rid of the pony banner, It's alienating members of the community considering the majority of the members who disagree with pony's are not Pre-schoolers or people who don't enjoy watching some show about pony's doing useless stuff.

I'm also sure that Wooty himself said to keep the pony's in their respective threads, putting it as the banner negates that post.
:facepalm:

Facewall-summer448-16388318-508-487.jpg

How about we include a picture of every single pony that ever appeared on MLP Friendship is Magic and have a link to episode 1.

Back