• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Website Ranking/Title Suggestions (Member, Active Member, Etc.)

Creeper

I think the rankings could be improved more, so this is my revision. :D

Team9000 Forum Titles:

New Member - Has 19 Or Less Posts
Member - Has 20 Or More Posts
Regular Member - Has 100 Or More Posts
Active Member - Averages 3.5 Posts Per Day, Has At Least 100 Posts
Well-Known Member - Has 500 Or More Posts
Senior Member - Has Joined Team9000 From Jan. 1 2010 to May 1, 2010 And Has At Least 100 Posts
High Council Member - Has Joined Team9000 Before May 1, 2010 And Has At Least 250 Posts
Minecraft Admin - Be Casham, ConroD, Godliberator, Akamus, Alimber, Kagato. Or become chosen.
Editor / Community Manager - If you are epic.

It is possible for ranks to be skipped. This means a Regular Member can become a High Council Member if he meets the certain requirements. Anyone can be a Minecraft Admin, you just need to be chosen.

I wish for T9K MC Classic Ranks to be shown under the forum ranks.

This is a rough draft, don't judge it to look like this:

T9k new name.jpg

So.. can i haz support? Any suggestions?

Ehh... I like your suggestion about your Classic rank being shown... But the new ranks you came up with, and the whole new system... Sorry dude, but I don't really like it.

i think this looks really cool.
That would be pretty nice but the classic rank would be done manually for every single person by Wooty, unless he can link a rank slot to the name in the notepad that has all the ranks.
still nice idea.

Though as rsmv said before about that classic rank thing.......
If only I could loop this video and watch it forever, one day, it will happen!
About the rank suggestions, I don't think they are necessary, but adding in classic ranks would be Wooty's decision.
[EDIT] The video title says "Mr. Bison", I'm sure it's M. Bison for Major Bison, just saying.

Back