• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Wedjat_88's Architecture

Wedjat_88

Sorry, I didn't put a Prefix, so here it is: PROMOTE FROM GUEST TO COOL​

Mayan Pyramid - Can you uncover it's hidden wonders?

Venture forth and discover the ancient treasures of the Maya! Complete with stone footsteps, the corresponding sacrificial table at the top outside, and a hidden staircase revealing the pyramid's insides, leading to an altar in honor of the God.

Pyramid's outsides:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg

Pyramid's insides:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

Thx Mate ^_^. Soon I'l upload my other builds. Also, for really big projects, I'm gonna do them in a Single Player server. No griefing to bother me there lol.

Yeah I have a really big kingdom that I've started to build in single player minecraft tekkit build. I also have an upside down glow stone pyramid, I'll probably upload some pics to single player stuff on here. Always fun building with ya mate.

Nice new builds by the way.

Thx but, i doubt I'll do more of them. Minecraft just went crazy on me. EVERYTIME I try to log in to Multiplayer, I get the message: "Failed to connect! Server is probably down!" It's driving me NUTS, and I won't be able to fix it.

So I guess that was the last of my builds there...

Have a good fun everyone, and it was a pleasure to meet you... :(

It seems to be working for me, I don't know whats wrong. But just because you can't connect right now doesn't mean you should stop mate.

But I tried everything, and it simply wont fix. Besides, I ran out of ideas and simply can't figure how i should build my temple.

Besides, I started getting a very annoying glitch. Everytime I either left-click or right-click, the Pause Menu pops.... :mad:

And Single Player won't let me save, and given the fact that I cannot fly (I obviously could not install the WOM), welcome back Multiplayer grief... -.-

Well I don't know what to tell ya, sometimes you just start building and the ideas start flowing, thats how I do it.

First I have to fix this unfixable errors. And second, I feel you deposited too much confidence on me. Im not that great a builder. Well, I may be exxagerating on this.

Edit: It's over, Team9000... I tried everything to be able to log in back. The servers are up and running, which means the problem is entirely on me. I tried EVERYTHING to get back online but cant seem to find a solution. It all started when I tried to get that WOM everyone talks about and that with everyone is able to log in, but me. I searched every damned forum online and they werent of any help. So i guess I was right, yesterday was my last day.

Prototype Archway for Poseidon's Temple

Did it in Single Player, since that's the only Mode I can play in for now. Tried to keep it as much "Roman" as possible. Also I can't save in Single Player for some weird reason (another problem to add to the mix -.-).

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

You should be able to connect just fine. Oh, and btw, you won't get promoted for builds that aren't on the team9000 classic server. Have you tried installing WoM Client? It will allow you to fly, use speed hax, and go through walls. Also, you will be able to play mc classic fullscreen.

Yep, I downloaded WoM, but I'm still locked out of the servers.

And do you mean servers made by Team9000? Whenever I joined Newbie Haven, it flashed on the screen Team9000 data. Is that one of these servers you mean?

I meant that if you want to get promoted in classic then the only way that will happen is if you build some impressive builds on the Team9000 Classic server. You would not get promoted if you built something impressive on the Team9000 Survival server or anywhere else.

Back