• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Wedjat's Architecture II (Portfolio)

Wedjat_88

Other Architecture Threads:
Wedjat's Architecture I

Since character cap was reached in my previous Portfolio, I have to create a new one. I will do this everytime the cap is reached.

Enjoy more of my work! ^_^

Angel Ramiel (EVANGELION 5th Angel)
[collapse] 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg [/collapse]
Country Flags
[collapse]Argentina Flag
[collapse]1.jpg 2.jpg[/collapse][/collapse]
Lava Tiki (Seen at Magma Rock, in Golden Sun: The Lost Age. You should give it a try n_n)
[collapse]1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg [/collapse]

-This one WILL look ugly with the normal texture pack, this is a 128 pack that I got from somewhere on the Internet hehe-
Military Bunker (Explosive Material Deposit)
[collapse]1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg 30.jpg 31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg [/collapse]
Rubik's Cube
[collapse]1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg [/collapse]
Seaside Lighthouse (Crumbling bridge included :thumbsup:)
[collapse]1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg 30.jpg 31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg 35.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg [/collapse]
Star Wars Vessels
[collapse]TIE Class
[collapse]TIE Fighter
[collapse]1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg [/collapse]
Advanced TIE Fighter (Darth Vader's TIE)
[collapse]1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg [/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]
Star Wars Structures
[collapse]Turbolaser Turret XX-10
[collapse]1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg [/collapse][/collapse]
Temple of Flame 1.0
[collapse]1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg [/collapse]
T9K Archway
[collapse]1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg [/collapse]
War Tank
[collapse]1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg [/collapse]
Water Mill
[collapse]1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg 30.jpg 31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg 35.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg 38.jpg 39.jpg 40.jpg 41.jpg 42.jpg 43.jpg 44.jpg 45.jpg 46.jpg 47.jpg 48.jpg 49.jpg 50.jpg [/collapse]

Since character cap was reached in my previous Portfolio, I have to create a new one. I will do this everytime the cap is reached.

Enjoy more of my work! ^_^

Star Wars Vessels
Star Wars Structures
War Tank

Great work! You should definitely make some builds in the Zone12 (Military builds) and Zone17 (Star Wars builds)

Also, I think the character cap only applies to posts, not threads. If you reach your character cap, just split your one post into two posts.

But I don't think I am at the necessary level to build there, Im not THAT good.

EDIT: Is this a trolling intent, oozi? -.- You know my level isnt and will never be enough to build there, so why invite me? Now i feel terribly depressed, and my morale is creeping low, very low. I feel these TIE are bullcrap compared to what I saw, that i somehow wasted all those hours on ugly s**t. Shame on me.

EDIT: Is this a trolling intent, oozi? -.- You know my level isnt and will never be enough to build there, so why invite me? Now i feel terribly depressed, and my morale is creeping low, very low. I feel these TIE are bullcrap compared to what I saw, that i somehow wasted all those hours on ugly s**t.
You only need to be a builder to build in zones. Oozinator wasn't trolling.

Your builds are good, stop caring so much what others might think.

EDIT: Is this a trolling intent, oozi? -.- You know my level isnt and will never be enough to build there, so why invite me? Now i feel terribly depressed, and my morale is creeping low, very low. I feel these TIE are bullcrap compared to what I saw, that i somehow wasted all those hours on ugly s**t.

Nah dude. Your stuff is good. You are a solid builder. You just need some faith in yourself.

Like I told you many times in-game, you've got to stop moping whenever you see a build that looks "better" than yours. Here at T9K, we don't have "levels" of building talent. We might have unique building styles that allow others to distinguish us apart, but that's not a rating system in any way.

But if you insist that there are "levels" of talent here and you see some "mindblowingly awesome" build that you cannot possibly match, that doesn't mean you should give up on building. If I did that, I would have given up on Day 1 right after a few minutes of watching Minecraft videos on Youtube. And, not meaning to toot my own horn, but I think if I did not build on T9K, the server would be a little less special. The same goes for you. Without your builds, the server would be a little less special.

Besides, I'm glad that you're one of the few builders who actually puts time and attention into their builds, instead of focusing on ranking to engineer or building absurdly large boxes. I kinda feel that nowadays we only have a few good builders who actually build and the rest just "moderate". Yes, assistance in moderating is welcomed, but being a builder-rank here was never intended to be a mini-mod position.

Just for future reference, I'm not the trolly type, (Dear God, I'm way too old for that business) so you can trust my word, and I usually mean what I say in the best possible way. So if you don't understand what I mean sometimes, please know that it is for the best. :D

Awesome creations Wedjat, always a pleasure to see your work.
If it makes you feel any better, you're one of the few who have been promoted in-game to builder rank :)
So you can't be that bad can you ? :D

To add to what Ooz stated before, if you haven't contributed in any of the zones yet, get to it!
And always remember to have fun!

Almighty apologies if this is necrobump... don't have words for being absent from this marvellous group for far too long. I think I behaved like an a-hole.. =(.

Anyways, Lava Tiki and Temple of Flame 1.0 added.

Angel Ramiel added!

P:eek: Why Spoiler Tags changed? Now I've got a HUGE chunk of hidden images, but... they show differently. -.-

Angel Ramiel added!

P:eek: Why Spoiler Tags changed? Now I've got a HUGE chunk of hidden images, but... they show differently. -.-

For the old "spoiler" tags, use "collapse"

Code:
[collapse=lol][/collapse]

This will show up as a button that says "lol".

Back