• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Weird Wom queries

HecticRapidz

Hi, today my wom did something weird. I was logged into minecraft and I went to get something to eat, I was gone for maybe 10 minutes or so and when I came back I noticed that I had been kicked. Now normally the screen would say "Kicked for inactivity" but it said something different in this instance. It said "Kicked, logged in from elsewhere" now I found this odd as I had Definitely not logged in from elsewhere and as far as I know no one has my password details and the password would be hard to guess as it is made up from letters,numbers and symbols. So in short Hacked Wom or Wom glitch? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Just means you logged in in another window onto the same server. Being already logged in, then logging in, will kick the first account and give that message. Otherwise, check your email for any password recovery, look for keyloggers, etc.

Just means you logged in in another window onto the same server. Being already logged in, then logging in, will kick the first account and give that message. Otherwise, check your email for any password recovery, look for keyloggers, etc.
No I had a single window open but I'll check my emails

Edit: Search returned nothing :/ Could just be a one off incident

Back