Well, Hello, I Guess...

amaterasu

Allo, all you gamers. I'm just a kid who loves games, but stays more focused on academics. So, some of you people may know me as my screen name on the Minecraft Classic server, "Jigadirasu". Some of you may already know who I am (hopefully not too much...). Anyways, I've wasted my time typing all this stuff so here is my ever so simple message: Hi. ;)

Ohai! Welcome to Team9000!
Remember we play more than just minecraft here! Hop on our Mumble server or chat and see what we are up to! You never know!
Enjoy your time here!

ONE OF US THEM

Jarl Jalapeno, the Scholarly Squash, at your [dis-]service and [ironic] displeasure.
Watch for pyros and ponies. Rare sightings of both at once. Proceed with caution.

Greetings, I am Lord Zengoose Gourd, King of Pumpkins, local technophile, Team9000's unofficially official TF2 engineer, and stuck-up bastard.

...you can call me Zen. Everyone else does.

Don't expect to see me on Classic, now, soon, or ever. Not my cup of tea. If you play Team Fortress 2, I'd be glad to join ya.

Welcome, Amaterasu/Jigadirasu. One of us.

My most sincerest of salutations. I am King Whoresprung, High Lord of Phallus and Extreme Debaucheries, local Vegemiteophile, Team9000's entirely official Pyro (screw just TF2), and incredibly arrogant fuck-nut.

...You can call me Vors. Everyone else does.

Don't expect to see me on Classic, now, then, or awayaways. Not my cup of tea, what what Foster's ConroD. If you play Team Fortress 2, I'd be glad to join ya, and then make grating remarks about your poor hatting skills.

Welcome, Amaterasu/Jigadirasu. Not me, but that's okay.

Thanks for the greetings. However, NEVER call me Jiggy, got it? Or else......that thing in the picture is gonna become reality....:devil:

How's about we call you, uh...

Amaterasu the Unknowing Smexualite.
Your famous one-liner: "Jiggity."
quagmire.gif

Back