Well hello there

Yuvinator

Hey, recently realized I never made a thread here sooo...

Some of you may know me, but my name is Yuvi, and I'm a 16 year old (as of today :)) kid from Mass.
I've been here for awhile... and I mean aWHILE. My first login to the classic server was in January of last year, though in reality I didn't start playing 'til august of that year. After getting up to builder rank, and submitting an application for a zone11 building permit (back when that was still required and people still cared about it...) I disappeared off the face of team9000 for around 7 months. Some of you may actually remember me from before I disappear, though as I've noticed... not many do. I started to miss it here, so I came back last month-ish. I have spent... quite a bit of time here, as you can gather from my Classic hours.

Anyway, it may be a year and a half late, but hello Team9000! :D

spider-man-60s-cartoon-79.jpg

Sup,

me and ooz were gonna fight to the death for the true owner of the -inator, but we decided it made more sense to combine forces and take over the world.

our plans for conquest are currently on hold in favor of bacon.

mmmm. bacon.

You foolish mortals mean nothing to the beeseinator, he gets all up in your shit being all beese and stuff.

Just wait until Doofenshmirtz gets in here. He has so many -inators that will leave you appendages spinning.

Oh, and, welcome to the forums.

Back