Well i Join in on this i guess... Lol

ARC360

Hello Everyone i'm Arc360 or in game i'm Adrian271. I have been on team 9000 for a while and i mainly play beta but it wasn't until after the 1.7 cities where closed i went to classic and became a cool then a builder thanks to my friends Olleeollee and damashki for this help and godliborator for giving me builder. :) [SideNote: I've been on classic since guest 157]
I have play mainly team9000 and i never do get any of the internet mebes because i'm not on the computer that much. I Like to help others in builds or survival but i do strongly dislike griefers and theifs. (had many problems in the past)
that's basically it.... so any other question will have to be asked and will be answered :D

Hello Everyone i'm Arc360 or in game i'm Adrian271. I have been on team 9000 for a while and i mainly play beta but it wasn't until after the 1.7 cities where closed i went to classic and became a cool then a builder thanks to my friends Olleeollee and damashki for this help and godliborator for giving me builder. :) [SideNote: I've been on classic since guest 157]
I have play mainly team9000 and i never do get any of the internet mebes because i'm not on the computer that much. I Like to help others in builds or survival but i do strongly dislike griefers and theifs. (had many problems in the past)
that's basically it.... so any other question will have to be asked and will be answered :D

You've been here longer than me! :p

I had no idea you were Adrian lol

why hello there.jpg

Back