Well... I'll uh... I'll give him an A for effort...

Squirley_Guy

So I came upon this a few minutes ago...
EDIT: I am NOT hating on this guy, second thing kinda made it seem that way. Sorry guys

i actually liked it, yes it didn't sound amazingly good, and the faces made it kind of awkward but then again i wouldn't even have the guts to put my face on youtube, so props to that guy, he kept me entertained for 3minutes 50seconds and that's what matters

So I came upon this a few minutes ago...
I honestly dont get why people hate this. This takes a hell lot of talent and practice and much more or less patience to time all this perfectly.
Also,
itd be ok if he didnt make weird faces when he made the noises
usually those faces are made to get the right tone and pitch out of a sound. You dont see anybody singing music with a blank expression now do you?

I honestly dont get why people hate this. This takes a hell lot of talent and practice and much more or less patience to time all this perfectly.
Did I say I hated it? It is just one of those things that make you go "What is this I don't even..." Not "What is this it is shit"

I saw this when it first came out. His other stuff is better in my opinion but I don't see why or how you could hate. This is really cool. I think they specifically pick the 1 skrillex song he did so they can hate on him for liking skrillex. (No, I'm not saying you were hating it I was just saying in general.)

Anywaaaay... This one is better in my opinion. I like the singing more than the original honestly.

He has several of cool vids. I've fallowed him for a while.

Also,

usually those faces are made to get the right tone and pitch out of a sound. You dont see anybody singing music with a blank expression now do you?
Pikaaaa~
Blank.jpg
musical_note_2_dennis_bo_01.png

Also,

Yes.

Thank you for that amazingly intelligent response. My mind feels enlightened by your simplicity.
:facepalm:
I'm sorry I didn't want to waste my time talking to you.

Now I'm taking time where I could be playing minecraft or something else, talking to you. Now please, leave me alone.

Back