• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Well, the first round of questions have been collected...

Quincykins

Note: I answered all of these without Google, Bing, Yahoo, AOL, etc... also, after these are done, feel free to respond and ask EVEN MORE QUESTIONS! as you provide more questions, i will provide more lulz, as simple as that. are you sitting down? that's a ridiculous question, have you ever tried using a computer while standing? probably would look even stupider than you do right now (i didn't mean that <3):

How do you feel now that you're supposedly 18 years old? First off, thanks, Hawke, for being the first person to ask a question. I almost appreciated your presence for a moment there. I guess I’d better slow down… it feels great, I’m an adult now and I plan on exercising my right to vote shortly. Do I feel muscular? Nope, but someday…

What is your take on Beetle Husbandry? Do you feel that the 3:1 female: Male ratio is a bit eccentric considering some species of Beetle don't always dismember their opponent in Combat? Also, do you feel that helping to initiate the mating process by placing a Male on top of the Female pretty much makes you an accomplice to Rape? XD I say the more wives the better. If I learned that a college had a 3:1 female:male ratio, well, let’s just say I still wouldn’t be hunting for a college… dismembering your opponent is fine with me, I do it all the time in tennis. Who said tennis couldn’t be a contact sport? I cannot answer your final question, although I must say this: rape = bad. Beatle rape? More of a “gray area” issue than anything else.

Do you liek the Taco? DO YOU? No me gusta tu, te amoooooo <3

Are you related to John Adams? My first name is Adam. This is one of those times in life where I say “close enough,” accept it, and move on.

Did you have any trouble when you helped negotiate the Treaty of Ghent in 1814? Did you enjoy your time as Minister to the Netherlands and London? So how much did it cost to gain Florida from Spain? How did authoring the Monroe Doctrine make you feel afterwords? What made you decide to found the Smithsonian Institution? Really, I think those are good for now, I do look forward to your answers on these. Question 1: no. Question 2: no. Question 3: no. Question 4: like Chewbacca on a bowcaster rampage.

What is -10^10:0 Something between negative infinity and positive infinity I am sure
is that a question? No
also: do you like cheese? Only if it’s Dutch <3

You are quite the talker arent you, huh, almost every other forum thing has ur name in it hahahaha!!!! well im just here to say hi! HI! Nice to meet you!
I got one question for all, PEPSI or COKE????? Coke as in cocaine? Yes, yes I mean uh WHO SAID THAT. Coca-cola for sure, used to be more into Pepsi, made the transition to Coke, never looking back.

So you live in Texas...How do you feel about John Adams vehemently opposing the annexation of Texas? I feel nothing, maybe a little soreness in my calves from running up a hill a few too many times this morning.

Why did my browser crash upon opening this blog? Too much Quincy for it to handle? Yes and yes.

I have a quesion. Why, Treyarch? Why? Some things have minds all their own…

MOAR :whistle:

I has sleeping pill in me now, when I wake in the am I will regail you with another question...

What is the best way to keep away those pesky clowns who run into little kid's birthday parties, stealing the cake and then playing dueling banjos while running away?

@ustulo we all do but the wait is necessary, otherwise we'd all be playing with annoying bugs and stuff and it wouldnt be as good an experience. much less enjoyable.

If you dropped a little bit of food on the ground would you dismiss it, pick it up, lick it off the floor, call the dog or push it under the rug? I do realize that this depends on what you're eating at the time but that's up to you unless you want to do several examples :3

Back