• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Welp, here I am

Clayto1332

I didn't think I would be here. For this anyway...

I know I have done some things in the past (getting into it with ConroD, drunk trolling on the forums etc...) but I think lately I have been friendly with all and helpful anyway I can be. I even messaged a few people apologizing for being mean or whatever and made friends

Anyway I am appealing because I was banned from the survival server. The server just got wiped and I walked into a base dug into the side of a mountain. I didn't steal, I didn't grief or anything. I just ignored these guys that were tripping out over nothing basically. I guess I took for granted being pretty well known in the community and stayed in these guys base. They locked me in with obsidian. I had to dig myself out of a redstone channel they made and then left their base. I hit one redstone by accident and replaced it and went on my way but woot banned me. He mentioned that it wasn't just this, it was some other things I did in the past too and this was the last straw.

After all the crap (griefing, cursing, spamming) some other people have been doing on the server for MONTHS and don't get banned and I get banned for this? I thought I at least made up for some of the crap I had caused a few months ago you know?

Anyway I hope I am able to appeal. I like the community and would like to get in on this clean slate the server has now

I am just shocked you were banned, really, how does somebody who has been an active member since January get banned from the word of a noob?

The biggest problem is, you're ALWAYS on the line. I'm tired of you continuously making work for us over and over and over again.

I don't think that is particularly true. I have only been hovering around the forums lately. I haven't even been on the server in how long? The only reason I got back on is to see what people were going to do after the wipe and hopefully spark enough interest for me to come back and play some more. I am a human being though and no one is perfect. I had no idea I was that far on the line to where I would get permabanned for looking at someones mountainside base and getting locked in with obsidian when I was reluctant to leave. The only person I had really talked about my behavior on here was ConroD and I think we worked things out pretty well.

It is up to you woot. Just know that most of what you hear about me is only the bad stuff and there hasn't been any recent problems.

And also I have never ever ever EVER griefed or stolen anything from anyone on the server. Ever.

Back