• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wambulance.jpg

Trollololololololololol seriously..... At least if your gunna be a fail troll (fail troll is fail) do it right, be sophisticated about it, not a child trying to get attention. Really, this is a sad excuse for a troll thread, this guy has a insignificant life to think that he has done anything proactive with his immature post. My final words to him, Kbai

.....I remember the days pre-mincraft when this forum was actually something I enjoyed partaking in. I desperately miss those days. (sad panda) :(

Guys, I think you're getting this all wrong. Posts like this on the forums are an indication that the system is working. When people appeal their bans, are rejected, and then end up posting this - it means they really did deserve the ban in the first place. It means we're actually weeding out the baddies ;). Besides, we're all mature enough to handle the language - they're not even mature enough to know what it means.

Guys, I think you're getting this all wrong. Posts like this on the forums are an indication that the system is working. When people appeal their bans, are rejected, and then end up posting this - it means they really did deserve the ban in the first place. It means we're actually weeding out the baddies ;). Besides, we're all mature enough to handle the language - they're not even mature enough to know what it means.

I'm tempted to RAGE everytime though. That wouldn't be very productive.

Back