What D&D Character Are You?

katphish

Everyone knows D&D and that alignment system, even if you've never played it. So this thread is dedicated to finding out what class you are and what alignment you stand by.

You guys know the drill.

That test though is about 129 questions long, so make sure you have a lot of time (or amount of fucks to give) before delving into them :D

strength.JPG

dexterity.JPG

constitution.JPG

intelligence.JPG

wisdom.JPG

charisma.JPG

abilityscore.JPG

primaryclasspie.JPG

My result:
1.jpg

My result:

I Am A: Lawful Neutral Human Monk/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength-11
Dexterity-13
Constitution-13
Intelligence-12
Wisdom-17
Charisma-13
Alignment:Lawful Neutral A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.
Race:Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
Primary Class:Monks are versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor. Good-aligned monks serve as protectors of the people, while evil monks make ideal spies and assassins. Though they don't cast spells, monks channel a subtle energy, called ki. This energy allows them to perform amazing feats, such as healing themselves, catching arrows in flight, and dodging blows with lightning speed. Their mundane and ki-based abilities grow with experience, granting them more power over themselves and their environment. Monks suffer unique penalties to their abilities if they wear armor, as doing so violates their rigid oath. A monk wearing armor loses their Wisdom and level based armor class bonuses, their movement speed, and their additional unarmed attacks per round.
Secondary Class:Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

EDIT: That was annoying changing all of those codes so they worked right...

Lawful Neutral Human Sorcerer 2nd level

Strength- 12 - slightly below average
Dexterity- 14 - average
Constitution- 12 - below average
Intelligence- 18 - well above average
Wisdom- 12 - below average
Charisma- 13 - slightly below average

True Neutral Human Wizard/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 10

That's pretty accurate, I favor the flexibility of MAGICS and I try to avoid extremes. Be adaptable and unaligned.

I'll do this later when I have more time >o>
I have a khobold dnd character though that I made for a game I recently played ;3
khobold copy.jpg

I am A: True Neutral Human Sorcerer (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 11
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Sorcerer- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Too lazy for the test, so i'll go with my actual D&D character:

lawful evil tiefling rogue 6th level

Ability Scores:
Strength- 18
Dexterity- 20
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 15

True Neutral Human Wizard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 14

Though I'd see more myself as a learned priest (devoted to an ideal rather than a god) or a dragon shaman (charismatic party healing bot and buffer)

Lawful Evil Human Cleric (1st Level)

My abilities are so stacked ^_^

Ability Scores:
Strength- 17
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 17
Intelligence- 20
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 19

Alignment:
Lawful Evil- A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises. This reluctance comes partly from his nature and partly because he depends on order to protect himself from those who oppose him on moral grounds. Some lawful evil villains have particular taboos, such as not killing in cold blood (but having underlings do it) or not letting children come to harm (if it can be helped). They imagine that these compunctions put them above unprincipled villains. Some lawful evil people and creatures commit themselves to evil with a zeal like that of a crusader committed to good. Beyond being willing to hurt others for their own ends, they take pleasure in spreading evil as an end unto itself. They may also see doing evil as part of a duty to an evil deity or master. Lawful evil is sometimes called diabolical, because devils are the epitome of lawful evil. Lawful evil is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and dedicated self-interest. However, lawful evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents methodical, intentional, and frequently successful evil.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

I am A: Insane Sexual Pyro Demigod (69th Level)

Ability Scores:
Hatting Ability - 20
Anal Dexterity - 20
Hate for the Constitution- 20
Intelligence- 20
TF2 Wisdom- 20
Charisma- 20

Alignment:
Insane Sexual- An insane sexual Australian does what seems to be a good idea. However, his good ideas mainly consist of large amounts of sodomy. He knows that feel strongly when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most insane sexual characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to Team9000. Such a character thinks of evil as better than good after all, she would rather have evil neighbors and sex than good ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding evil in any abstract or universal way. He is really rather good at offending people. He has chaotic prejudices and dangerous extremes. He advocates bumsecks - the middle way of secks - as the best, most balanced secks in the long run. Insane sexual is the best alignment you can never actually be because only Vorsprung can act naturally, with prejudice or compulsion, as an insane sexual. It's pretty damn nice, kids, admire him and give him your key money.

Pyros are the most sexaul of the nine classes. Short respawn times and a penchant for hats and kill assists have made them physically attractive as well. Pyros are often unorthodox in their hats, sporting Unusual Pyromancer's Masks, fanciful miscs, grenades, and the like.

Class:
Demigod - demigods are arcane seckscasters who manipulate semen energy with imagination and talent rather than condom discipline. They have no whores, no strippers, no theories just hundreds of bitches that they dance with at will. Sorcerers know more girls than Gurw does, but acquires them slowly - but they can impregnate individual broads more often and have no need to prepare their penises ahead of time. Also unlike Gurw, sorcerers cannot mine obsidian. Since demigods gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous wanking that Newspapercrane went through, they have more time to learn TF2 skills and are proficient with simple swearwords. Charisma is very important for demigods; the higher their value in this ability, the more likely they won't be pimpslapped by an angry Patch.

Neutral Evil Human Sorcerer (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 19
Dexterity- 19
Constitution- 19
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 16

Alignment:
Neutral Evil- A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn�t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. Neutral evil is the best alignment you can be because you can advance yourself without regard for others. However, neutral evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Race:

Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

I am A: Insane Sexual Pyro Demigod (69th Level)

Ability Scores:
Hatting Ability - 20
Anal Dexterity - 20
Hate for the Constitution- 20
Intelligence- 20
TF2 Wisdom- 20
Charisma- 20

Alignment:
Insane Sexual- An insane sexual Australian does what seems to be a good idea. However, his good ideas mainly consist of large amounts of sodomy. He knows that feel strongly when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most insane sexual characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to Team9000. Such a character thinks of evil as better than good after all, she would rather have evil neighbors and sex than good ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding evil in any abstract or universal way. He is really rather good at offending people. He has chaotic prejudices and dangerous extremes. He advocates bumsecks - the middle way of secks - as the best, most balanced secks in the long run. Insane sexual is the best alignment you can never actually be because only Vorsprung can act naturally, with prejudice or compulsion, as an insane sexual. It's pretty damn nice, kids, admire him and give him your key money.

Pyros are the most sexaul of the nine classes. Short respawn times and a penchant for hats and kill assists have made them physically attractive as well. Pyros are often unorthodox in their hats, sporting Unusual Pyromancer's Masks, fanciful miscs, grenades, and the like.

Class:
Demigod - demigods are arcane seckscasters who manipulate semen energy with imagination and talent rather than condom discipline. They have no whores, no strippers, no theories just hundreds of bitches that they dance with at will. Sorcerers know more girls than Gurw does, but acquires them slowly - but they can impregnate individual broads more often and have no need to prepare their penises ahead of time. Also unlike Gurw, sorcerers cannot mine obsidian. Since demigods gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous wanking that Newspapercrane went through, they have more time to learn TF2 skills and are proficient with simple swearwords. Charisma is very important for demigods; the higher their value in this ability, the more likely they won't be pimpslapped by an angry Patch.
:hax:

66. I would rather spend two hours...

...alone in the wilderness.
...alone working with my hands.

two hours... alone... working... with my hands... Yes.

66. I would rather spend two hours...

...alone in the wilderness.
...alone working with my hands.

two hours... alone... working... with my hands... Yes.
See, I had a lot of trouble with that one. Why can't I be alone in the wilderness working with my woo-err, hands?

My name originated from my first D&D 3.5e character:

Xeadin, Human Paladin (Lawful Good)

However, I find this surprising:

Lawful Neutral Human Druid (2nd Level)

Ability Scores
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:

Class:
Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

This sounds about right for me actually

Neutral Evil Human Sorcerer (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 14

Alignment:
Neutral Evil- A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn�t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. Neutral evil is the best alignment you can be because you can advance yourself without regard for others. However, neutral evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Race:

Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Back