What did everyone get for christmas?

Camevil

Merry christmas everyone. Just wondering what everyone got for christmas. this is what i got so far.
gifts.jpg

The gifts are:
2 ipod cases
A shirt
A dr who calendar
Doctor who a christmas carol
Doctor who season 6
Uncharted 3
Lord of the rings: war in the north
4th tomorrow when the war began book: Darkness be my friend
Inheritance (4th book in the eragon series)
New diary of the wimpy kid book: Cabin fever
Brotherband (book)
(So you should have figured i like dr who and reading by now :p)
I also got this
phone.jpg

A brand new phone :D Its a samsung Ch@t322

I got 3 pairs of socks, a horse blanket thing, some money and an insane amount of cookies that I've been pawning off on people. I also got the promise of a world of warcraft gift card and some new lip rings. We'll see if that actually happens though. Time to find my authenicator.

Bunch of clothes, a car shaped mouse *cough*pieceofshit*cough* candy, going to a snowboard/ski resort place, a FLUTTERSHY TOY!!!! YAY! oh yah, and I'm driving to PAX East :D

I love you all! I got a my little pony shirt for Christmas! Sadly, that was the best thing I have opened so far (I was hoping for something, anything electronic). I got a creeper shit and a my little pony shirt from hot topic (the best presents so far). I got a lava lamp. I got a Nerf case for my DSIXL (wrong case, we'll go back and get a different one). I got a homemade pillow (surprisingly nice, a bit lumpy). And I got a roll of (nice) Duck Tape (I know it is duct, but the brand is Duck)(It was from my sister). I have two presents left and I deeply hope one is a headset.

For my brother, I got a Pokemon comic book thingy (from Barnes and Noble), a NERF gun (my sister bought it and said it was from both of us (she didn't know I was getting him something)), and a model airplane that turned out nice. For my six year old sister, I got a small pillow pet (pee-wee pets of whatever)(it was the dog (she had been looking for the dog for WEEKS and never found it)). I also made her a Duck tape purse (after we opened presents)(my other sister got everyone Duck tape). I got my eleven year-old sister a nice Duck tape purse (this was before she gave me Duck tape as a present) and a nice ornament with her name on it (it had mini jewels on it (just the right balance between too much and not enough jewels)).

I am about to go to my grandparents, who live in southern Oregon (I live in Northern Oregon (Portland)) and if Ustulo wants to go out to the freeway around 3o'clock, I might see him.My grandparents don't have internet (or anything more advanced than a VHS player), and I might visit the forums a few times on my dad's iPhone (I don't have my own phone), but mostly I will be unplugged.

Merry Christmas
Love you all, Joshua

Merry christmas everyone. Just wondering what everyone got for christmas. this is what i got so far.
View attachment 81525
The gifts are:
2 ipod cases
A shirt
A dr who calendar
Doctor who a christmas carol
Doctor who season 6
Uncharted 3
Lord of the rings: war in the north
4th tomorrow when the war began book: Darkness be my friend
Inheritance (4th book in the eragon series)
New diary of the wimpy kid book: Cabin fever
Brotherband (book)
(So you should have figured i like dr who and reading by now :p)
I also got this
View attachment 81526
A brand new phone :D Its a samsung Ch@t322
i got a htc evo 4g and a aspire laptop :D

Back