What did you all get for christmas!?

rsmv2you

So I already received a few gifts so I'm assuming some other people might already have as well.

Post pics or tell what you all got for Christmas. I'm gonna post my stuff when I get back.

Post your awesomeness!

Also, Merry Christmas or Xmas. :D

Well I'm just going to post what I've gotten so far right here! ^^
My grandmother made a pastel painting for me and also sewed some sort of fabric cup holder... yay!
and I also got a shirt with an owl on it xD

So far I've gotten my Razer Blackwidow Ultimate keyboard, I can't wait to open everything else tomorrow. It's weird changing from a normal keyboard to a mechanical one, But i'll get used to it.

DLeft 4 dead 2, killing floor, 170 dollars, a kindle fire (which im using right now), and a hauppauge hd pvr. So far this has been the most expensive Christmas ive ever had.

Turtle beaches, Clothes, and A bunch of gym equipment, and 250 dollars, a cake boss book, a study Bible, skyrim, battlefield 3, some Nike socks, a razor, and a kindle that I'm typing with :)

lyra-mother-of-god-right.jpg

• $420
  • A mountain Bike
  • Clothes
  • Battlefield 3
  • Dance party (PS move)
  • Playstation 3
  • Playstation move

What I got.

• Sony vegas 11
  • Skyrim
  • Dead Rising 2 (\_(O_o)_/)
  • Gun cleaning kit
  • Drawing Kit
  • Black Widow Computer casing, with a AMD Phenom II X6 1090T processor 3.60 GHz, with 16 Gb of ram, and a liquid cooling system.

What I got.

• Sony vegas 11
  • Skyrim
  • Dead Rising 2 (\_(O_o)_/)
  • Gun cleaning kit
  • Drawing Kit
  • Black Widow Computer casing, with a AMD Phenom II X6 1090T processor 3.60 GHz, with 16 Gb of ram, and a liquid cooling system.
the 1100t is better, besides that i have 16gb too, and which cooler?

Back