What did you all get for christmas!?

I know exactly how Rsmv would reply to this, and probably everyone else who's been on here a while does too...

btw to everyone else I got NOTHING for Christmas... I'm not even joking.

So yes for the cookies then? Because I don't want them all. Way too many for me. I'm not a huge sweets and snack person.

2000$ to build my computer (already done maybe two weeks ago)
A random Toshiba laptop with PentiumR @ 2.10 Ghz (I'll use this for storage and cramming my videos and music on)
Thermaltake SHOCK headset
Razer Deathadder
2x Razer Lycosta Backlit keyboards
XBOX live starter pack
clothes (fuck yes)
A new Processing chip for my HD7. (the chip died a bit ago, and it's only 60$ of parts to replace. It took 10M to replace it
1600 MS points
50$ added to my VISA gift card for Steam games
Reeses
Two more of my ASUS moniters for eyefinity, or if one breaks
Corsair H60 with 2 fans for a push-pull system
CoolerMaster Laptop dock
MalwareBytes Premium

I got looooots of stuff.

I love you all! I got a my little pony shirt for Christmas! Sadly, that was the best thing I have opened so far (I was hoping for something, anything electronic). I got a creeper shit and a my little pony shirt from hot topic (the best presents so far). I got a lava lamp. I got a Nerf case for my DSIXL (wrong case, we'll go back and get a different one). I got a homemade pillow (surprisingly nice, a bit lumpy). And I got a roll of (nice) Duck Tape (I know it is duct, but the brand is Duck)(It was from my sister). I have two presents left and I deeply hope one is a headset.

For my brother, I got a Pokemon comic book thingy (from Barnes and Noble), a NERF gun (my sister bought it and said it was from both of us (she didn't know I was getting him something)), and a model airplane that turned out nice. For my six year old sister, I got a small pillow pet (pee-wee pets of whatever)(it was the dog (she had been looking for the dog for WEEKS and never found it)). I also made her a Duck tape purse (after we opened presents)(my other sister got everyone Duck tape). I got my eleven year-old sister a nice Duck tape purse (this was before she gave me Duck tape as a present) and a nice ornament with her name on it (it had mini jewels on it (just the right balance between too much and not enough jewels)).

I am about to go to my grandparents, who live in southern Oregon (I live in Northern Oregon (Portland)) and if Ustulo wants to go out to the freeway around 3o'clock, I might see him.My grandparents don't have internet (or anything more advanced than a VHS player), and I might visit the forums a few times on my dad's iPhone (I don't have my own phone), but mostly I will be unplugged.

Merry Christmas
Love you all, Joshua

I love you all! I got a my little pony shirt for Christmas! Sadly, that was the best thing I have opened so far (I was hoping for something, anything electronic). I got a creeper shit and a my little pony shirt from hot topic (the best presents so far). I got a lava lamp. I got a Nerf case for my DSIXL (wrong case, we'll go back and get a different one). I got a homemade pillow (surprisingly nice, a bit lumpy). And I got a roll of (nice) Duck Tape (I know it is duct, but the brand is Duck)(It was from my sister). I have two presents left and I deeply hope one is a headset.

For my brother, I got a Pokemon comic book thingy (from Barnes and Noble), a NERF gun (my sister bought it and said it was from both of us (she didn't know I was getting him something)), and a model airplane that turned out nice. For my six year old sister, I got a small pillow pet (pee-wee pets of whatever)(it was the dog (she had been looking for the dog for WEEKS and never found it)). I also made her a Duck tape purse (after we opened presents)(my other sister got everyone Duck tape). I got my eleven year-old sister a nice Duck tape purse (this was before she gave me Duck tape as a present) and a nice ornament with her name on it (it had mini jewels on it (just the right balance between too much and not enough jewels)).

I am about to go to my grandparents, who live in southern Oregon (I live in Northern Oregon (Portland)) and if Ustulo wants to go out to the freeway around 3o'clock, I might see him.My grandparents don't have internet (or anything more advanced than a VHS player), and I might visit the forums a few times on my dad's iPhone (I don't have my own phone), but mostly I will be unplugged.

Merry Christmas
Love you all, Joshua
You live in portland. Mind = blown

r/c helicopter (awesome!), turtlebeaches, $100 of gamestop gift cards, giant pad so i can practice ass kicking, clothes, candy, MW3, and a new winter jacket

Skyrim
Snow Leopard
$10 Nexon card
The Beatles 4pack pint glass collection
Fucked up MBR on my laptop (Oh joy! :D)
Car dying on me five times in the middle of backing out of the parking space <3
$30 (from my birthday 2 weeks ago)

More stuff from family visiting here in about an hour.

Not done unwrapping yet, but i got
CoD : World at War (Xbox)
Black pepper
Chipolte cheese dip
Ripley's believe it or not
A dog :D
BF3 (PC)
money
My PC got fixed
A headset

More famiily will be coming over the course of the week... meaning more stuff :D

Back