• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

What exactly did I just watch?

MiniCacti

So I got on T9K, checked alerts, and proceeded straight to Off Topic - my favorite little corner of the forums. Reading through the titles, I saw a thread called "ANNOUNCEMENT: I Am Now A Brony". My jaw then crashed straight through the floor and broke something in the basement when I saw the author.

Reading through the thread, his greatly unexpected conversion reminded me of when I had watched the first episode; also that I had sworn NEVER to watch the second episode of MLP, in case I too were to become a full brony. The next thing I know, I am here quietly viewing video number 2. Twenty minutes later I ask myself the title of this blog thingy and begin contemplating.

First off, that was 20 minutes of pure cheese. Too much cheese even for me. (I live in Wisconson, I see a GREAT deal of cheese.) Second, I feel like I watched a two episode tv show. It goes STARTING EPISODE --> CONCLUSION. Have I missed something? One minute, ponies are being introduced. The next, cheesey plot ends with all problems solved and bad the guy/girl/pony/it being turned good. :confused: I am now trying to decide whether to go on to episode three or chase down my dignity and self discipline. They both seem to have recently escaped me...

Back