What I think about Transformers 3

Kc006

Alright, T9kers, I watched Trans. 3 today and... Um I personally think that it SUCKED!!!! The special effects were decent, it was ok, but thr storyline sucks! There was NO exciting parts althouh there were several fights between the "oughtobuts" and te "decepticons", it really wasnt exciting. Its suitable for 9 years old who dont understand movies, they only care about pure action. You know transformers, they suck. (the stuff i said above is my opinion) I dont recommend this movie, I rate this movie 4/10. Save your money and watch X-men first class! Its worth te money. x men dont haz 1 exciting scene but you will find it entertaining.

I disagree, i found it to be a very entertaining movie with a somewhat odd storyline, i mean for god sake there trying to make a storyline about robots from some other world, i think the storyline was decent , i laughed at alot of the funny moments especially the talk with the mom where she goes "if you get a hot girl as your first and you lose her you better keep the 2nd one otherwise your screwed, i mean unless you have a big di-"
=P
anyways i thought the victoria secret model was hot-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta, if you dont agree i can honestly clarify you as
GayMyspace.jpg

so yea, i enjoyed it also loved the first person view on the gun the reference to the cod4 reference to the nuclear ukraine location.
Also enjoyed the bad ass military scenes, and the action, now i know people would say only 12 year olds enjoy the explosions but seriously, im 16 and i fucking enjoyed the hell out of it so....
pony cat.gif

so you mean that im trying to be gay but not as gay as the asians people are in the picture you provided. Ok i get your meaning.

Couldn't disagree more, the action and special effects are freaking awesome, and the whole point of the film lol. Personally, I thought it was pretty epic.

/me shrugs

You'd think mankind would like complex, intriguing, storylines with a twist where the protaganist finds himself at a crossroads only to find out the other minor events of the story affected the very outcome of the ending...

but no.

SPECIAL FX + ROBOTS + HOT GIRLS + EXPLOSIONS + MORE EXPLOSIONS = MASTERPIECE

I did really enjoy X-Men: First Class. That was a good movie. Among other things, it reveals that Professor X is a player.

I'll see Transformers 3 some time. Personally, I think that Victoria's Secret model looks hotter than Megan Fox. That's one reason for seeing the film.

I did really enjoy X-Men: First Class. That was a good movie. Among other things, it reveals that Professor X is a player.

I'll see Transformers 3 some time. Personally, I think that Victoria's Secret model looks hotter than Megan Fox. That's one reason for seeing the film.
I like how you enjoyed X-Men first class.

Back