• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

What?!? I'm Banned?!?!

1Creator34

I tried to log onto to the Team9000 Survival Server today and a message popped up that said "Disconnected by Server. You are banned!" Why was I banned? The thing I could think of that might have caused me to get banned is that yesterday I accidentally broke part of a shroom tree in town and i couldn't do anything about it once it had happened so I replaced where it had been broken with wood planks from a jungle tree of mine. The only other thing is that when I was about to leave yesterday I said, in town chat to MrFrog90, that I was leaving to play Minecraft Hunger Games V2, then MrFrog90 told me to wait because he wanted to play as well. I gave him the IP address in for the hunger games server thinking that this would be ok considering that a number of people had also played on that server on mumble about a week or two ago. It is not like a building server or anything, it is only for playing the hunger games and each round last for only 10-15 minutes or so. If that is what caused me to get banned then I am sorry and I didn't know that went against the rule of no advertising.

EDIT: Possibly due to a hacker.

There are hackers on the server right now, and they've banned anyone who has logged in. If you haven't, they may have found your name another way. It's probably nothing you did.

I tried to log onto to the Team9000 Survival Server today and a message popped up that said "Disconnected by Server. You are banned!" Why was I banned? The thing I could think of that might have caused me to get banned is that yesterday I accidentally broke part of a shroom tree in town and i couldn't do anything about it once it had happened so I replaced where it had been broken with wood planks from a jungle tree of mine. The only other thing is that when I was about to leave yesterday I said, in town chat to MrFrog90, that I was leaving to play Minecraft Hunger Games V2, then MrFrog90 told me to wait because he wanted to play as well. I gave him the IP address in for the hunger games server thinking that this would be ok considering that a number of people had also played on that server on mumble about a week or two ago. It is not like a building server or anything, it is only for playing the hunger games and each round last for only 10-15 minutes or so. If that is what caused me to get banned then I am sorry and I didn't know that went against the rule of no advertising.
Way to read the forum :p

Csi, you better tell the truth. We know what you did. We have block history. So, care to tell the truth?

There are hackers on the server right now, and they've banned anyone who has logged in. If you haven't, they may have found your name another way. It's probably nothing you did.
I was able to log in once before earlier in the morning and I said one thing like, "wow, not many people online today." and then I logged out.

Oh shit, i keep messing these 2 up. :p They both get engi at the same time too. Imagine what confusion i have when they both talk in classic, at the same time!!!!

When I try to connect, it says "refused to connect."
Server's down. Consider the world gone. In about an hour and a half, Master Woot will forge a new land of awesome, if only a temporary land of awesome.

This land will be our home for a little while until Wooty figures out how to go about protecting plots w/o using Towny (that means a homemade system to take care of our problems).

Oh shit, i keep messing these 2 up. :p They both get engi at the same time too. Imagine what confusion i have when they both talk in classic, at the same time!!!!
What?!?! How can you get me confused with someone else?! I am one of a kind and stand apart from the average engi. Also, I got engi when crabbie1 first got engi, csimiami14 got promoted to engi when foxzm got engi which was at least a number of weeks after me. :p

Unfortunately, multiple major cities were destroyed in the griefing. We are wiping specifically for the residents of those cities (and a lot of people wanted a wipe).
Technically it was just Diamondopolis (full of inactive people) and some abandoned towns that got griefed :p but whatever...

Argh my brain! I can't remember shit! Noooo! I can't even remember the term you use for memory loss.
Oh god, I think this is serious.

Edit: Amnesia. Wikipedia saved my brain.

Back