• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

What I'm thinking right now...

bhamwildcar

This facebook post has me thinking....

Johnny English
Fucking Americans and their penut butter twix...I WANT A PENUT BUTTER TWIX.
(Name changed for protection of overseas and other forum friend)

I believe I may be able to start an operation where you, the overseas gamer craving American items, send me Paypal dollars, and I ship you the items you crave. Just a thought.

Amazing what you can come up with when you spend too much time on fb, isn't it?

I wantz litres of Mtn Dew. Litres and Litres. Can I also pay you in PaySafeCard-Codes, as I have no chance of getting a credit card? :)

to any Europeans I constantly crave Kinder Surpise chocolate eggs. So like, yeah, they are illegal here (united states)

Don't ask me... I live in Alabama... there's lots of things I've never even heard of, and that is one of them.

@greenearth AWMG! I haven't had one of those since I was last in the Netherlands! I'm headin' to Canada to get some!

because there is some whiny ass law saying that food cannot cover a non eatable item in the United States, so no toys in amazing tasty chocolate. Pretty depressing.

@GreenEarth - we have them in Australia.
Another reason why we own this shit.

We also have Mountain Dew... But sadly, no Peanut Butter Twix.

What do you mean paypal doesn't exist? It's on le internets!
But if you find yourself in a pinch I also accept Western Union and international money orders in US Dollars. Just let me know what you want and I'll figure out how much it is with shipping. And i won't charge you extra, not trying to make too much of a profit here.

hmm. havent seen peanut butter TWIX yet... gotta go out more. Kinder Surprise? yea, we got those. We also got Dr Pepper, Mt Dew (used to have red one too).. we got lots.. just say it and I'm sure we have it :)
Canada <3

Eh, me and OMG figured out with soda it's cheaper to take a plane to theUS and buy it and take it home.... seriously it's way too fecking expensive to ship the stuff. For the postage for eight 2L bottles of Mtn Dew you could buy like two hundred 2L bottles. It's ridiculous.

Back