• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

What is YOUR Story - Pasaria

Pasaria

This blog is in response to Dutch's thread https://www.team9000.net/threads/what-is-your-story.13951/.

I remember browsing the T9K forums back in early June and coming across Italay91's thread about Maple City. At the time, I knew no one, and it seemed like it would be a very nice place to live. I found the server IP, and hopped on. I was very lost and confused, and had a hard time finding it, but after a few tries, I managed to reach the town. I settled in after a few real life days, and built a pretty nice home there. After a while though, I got tired of living so far out and in such a deserted town, and decided to go exploring to leaven my boredom. I remember roaming through the stormy night, and being nearly killed by spiders. I took refuge in a nearby house, Treetop Farms, and it was love at first sight. MotorKat, the builder and owner, had a cafe called The Breadbox, and it saved my life. I loved the look and feel of the place. Motor even had signs saying rooms were available upon request, so I messaged her right away when I next saw her. I got a room, and starting helping Motor around the farms. I met Ustulo, and at first, I was suspicious of him and thought he was a griefer. I also recall being annoyed because he would barge into my room without asking, and once even logged out on my private balcony. I was pretty peeved at the time, but I never mentioned it. After a few days, Vorsprung came by. I recognized him from the forums (at this time he was relatively unknown, and his signature was Vorsprung Durch Technik - just goes to show how long I've been here :p ), and he went ahead and got a room. Motor was constantly expanding the farms, and we all helped out: myself, Vor, Ustulo, and another newbie, whom I can't remember his name right now -.-, and it was all good. A few weeks later, however, we started being griefed. Fun stuff. The wipe happened a few days after the griefed finally got fixed, and I remember coming onto the new server. The tower was in the process of being built, and it was absolute mayhem. I swear at least 70 people were packed into that small space lol. After a few hours, myself and omfgAlol set off, and roamed for a bit, found a natural penis island, and kept going. Max and I found a spot, we dubbed it Candymountain, and settled it. But, Max was a bit inactive, so I moved to Sanctum after about a month of living at Candymountain, and started a house there. I say started because I never quite finished it, and kinda abandonded it after we heard the wipe was coming. Everyone kinda just stopped building then, as there was no point. Gonna get wiped anyways, why bother? I remember seeing advertising for the Biodome party, but I wasn't able to make it, due to going out for dinner. The new test servers came up, I found an NPC village that was blown to bits by Creeper and Zaffiere (fun times :D), and then I kinda moved away from T9K beta. I've only gone on once on the 1.9 servers, and I'm waiting for the bukkit server to stabilise and get back to building.

A third epic story.... with Treetop Farms. Amazing. And lol, I remember when you were suspicious of me, I saw your nameplate, and went up into your apartment, not seeing the "knock before you enter" sign.

Yesss, Opacus_Mortu! :D I had a hard time remembering his name. I did write this at 6am with no sleep. :p

Back