• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Eminem .... That guys hit rock bottom.

Slim Shady - Pretty much the shit, still is the shit to this day, he rapped about everything and didn't give a fuck.
Marshall Mathers - Raped about being on drugs, drinking, hating/killing his wife, killing himself
Eminem - Raps about his fucked up his life was, how things should be different, how much he regrets it all, kisses everyones ass. Also; fucks up really good songs. (I.E. Drake's Forever)

Eminem raps more about his life. Ie: When im gone. Like toy Soliders. and the majority of his songs.
Although there are a few............ Fack. My Name Is. The Real Slim Shady. ect.
I'd just like to point out that Eminem did not live in the ghetto... He was brought up in rich white suburbia. Although his parents weren't the nicest bunch, a lot of what he goes on about is bullshit. But The Slim Shady LP is still the schizzle.

Vorsprung said:
I'd just like to point out that Eminem did not live in the ghetto... He was brought up in rich white suburbia. Although his parents weren't the nicest bunch, a lot of what he goes on about is bullshit. But The Slim Shady LP is still the schizzle.

This.

You guys ever heard of Johnny Cash?

That fella is more heavy metal than heavy metal. I don't think I can sit through more than 3 songs in one sitting.

this is my favorite piece

Back