What the heck is a Zagoner?

Zagoner

I decided I'd post here so people can get to know me a bit more. I've only been around recently on the Minecraft Classic server where I have managed to rank up. I figured I'd post this so you lot can know about me for my stay here..

My real name is Jed, But I usually call my Username/Characters Zagoner, It's sort of a 'Internet' name which I just came up with whilst struggling to name my Paladin on World of Warcraft.
I enjoy art a lot, And i'm still in school >.< But I'll often be found on the server doing something related to this Pixel Art thing people do on Minecraft :p

I'm not really sure what else to say. Ha. I'm a really big World of Warcraft and Halo fan I guess I could mention. If you have any questions i'll be free to answer them if they're sensible. :D

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to our "interesting" little corner of the interwebs, I'm sure you will enjoy it here and meet some "interesting" people (Vorsprung) as well.

We have silly topics, and we have somewhat-not-silly topics here for you to enjoy.
Feel free to mingle with everyone in our Mumble server and get to know more about people. :)

Back