• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

What the hell is going on in here...

1.) Awesome chat is like... worthless. I don't mean in the sense that it was poorly written, I meant that it was poorly implemented. You would be hard pressed to find ANYONE who thinks it's... well... awesome.

2.) We're still getting over this place being a powder keg. It still is to a certain extent. The ponies... love them or hate them... have really torn this place a part. I'm not pointing fingers here, but it is hard to deny what this has done to us. I've seen communities ripped a apart by less confrontation than this.

I 100% agree with you jerzey. I wish woot would implement chat in mumble add maybe 1 admin to survival, and ollee has not organized a gaming event in forever. Also crane, the ponies have done nothing.

As has been common with lots of people lately, rsmv, I have been preoccupied with life a bit. Also, Bronies definitely contributed to some of the tension that...not that they are to fault. Both sides of that stupid silly line contributed. I still <3 them all, despite their silly qualms with each other. There is a blog post casey posted about suggestions and construction and so on...check it and contribute positively.

Im on a iPhone ATM so not much constructive comments here. I will agree the ponies had done something but it was the fault of both sides as well, but I digress in response to Casey and this blog, most of these problems can be resolved by woot enabling mumble chat, woot assigns another survival admin and ollee, try assigning another person to organize events in your absence. Also, ignore the run on sentance, I'm on a iPhone.

New game plan:
You MoFo's need to schedule more game events. TF2 Night, KF Night, BF Night, BJ Night...

'Woot is wrapped up in so many projects, that the ones here don't get finished.'
Let me rephrase that for you from the perspective of long-time community members.
'Woot is wrapped up in so much Minecraft, that the other game servers here don't get finished.'
Also, Wooty. Start putting up Steam events and the such.

@Vincent, jerzey has been here longer than you and his sentence was much more correct.. what you said didn't really make any sense.

@vincent, woot is not wrapped up in Minecraft. He is wrapped up in real life things, and things like the *ahem* website, time lapse video, and various other projects go unfinished. I'm starting to think Woot has a short attention span. :3

Back