What the...

AquaTwig

I know this glitch has been seen before, but here you go...

Welcome to another one of my threads, it is me, the feared, AquaTwig.

I walked throught the portal to LTS to find myself, looking at the floor, just before the ground appeared. It was interesting what i saw. Take a look...

2013-02-20_20.02.54.png
2013-02-20_20.02.48.png

Cool is it not?

And take a look at the blocks, emerald, diamond, iron etc etc

i know that a name exists for stone turning to ores, but i cant remember. But thats not the point.

Comment please, and thanks for visiting :D

Love ya babes <3

Attachments

• 2013-02-20_20.02.48.png
    2013-02-20_20.02.48.png
    545 KB · Views: 111
This mod prevents xray clients from working. Anyone running an xray mod will simply see piles of random fake ore through the ground, rather than being able to pinpoint the ore they are looking for.

This mod prevents xray clients from working. Anyone running an xray mod will simply see piles of random fake ore through the ground, rather than being able to pinpoint the ore they are looking for.
But does this stop x-ray texture packs from working as well, or just x-ray clients?

But does this stop x-ray texture packs from working as well, or just x-ray clients?

All that x-ray (Mods or Texture Packs) does is disable rendering for stone. This makes stone invisible and lets you see what everything is.

The mod interferes with X-ray by telling your client that non-visible stone blocks are random ores. When the blocks become visible the server tells the client what the block really is.

All that x-ray (Mods or Texture Packs) does is disable rendering for stone. This makes stone invisible and lets you see what everything is.

The mod interferes with X-ray by telling your client that non-visible stone blocks are random ores. When the blocks become visible the server tells the client what the block really is.
So it works with both client mods and texture packs?

Also, if the transparency of stone was edited (like stone is still seen and rendered, but you can see the blocks around it), isn't that kinda bypassing it?

That happens to me a lot, but i never see that many diamond and emerald ores ever....
I call Hax

So it works with both client mods and texture packs?

Also, if the transparency of stone was edited (like stone is still seen and rendered, but you can see the blocks around it), isn't that kinda bypassing it?
Since stone is a non transparent block, making it invisible via texture pack won't show the other blocks, it won't show anything until the line of sight is interrupted by a transparent block, such as the air in caves. What xray mods do is turn stone into a transparent block, thereby telling the client to render it as if it were air.

I don't see why I saw all those ores and stuff because I don't use X-ray (I don't even use any mods in fact, because I don't know how to put them in minecraft, and I don't like the idea of an advantage over other players) I literally only saw whats in the screenshots for 2 seconds before the floor reappeared.

I don't use hacks either.

And I only use default texture pack.

I don't see why I saw all those ores and stuff because I don't use X-ray (I don't even use any mods in fact, because I don't know how to put them in minecraft, and I don't like the idea of an advantage over other players) I literally only saw whats in the screenshots for 2 seconds before the floor reappeared.

I don't use hacks either.

And I only use default texture pack.
It's just a chunk error. Orebfuscator replaces some of the blocks near you with air (not literally replaces, just in the information sent to the client, everything on the server itself isn't touched). Remember how I said x-ray texture packs won't show anything until an actual air block appears? Chunk errors act like the x-ray texture packs, what you're seeing is the false air pockets Orebfuscator is sending your client.

Sometimes, visibility isn't what changes it...that only seems to be for chests and furnaces. For ore blocks and such its upon interaction.
Honestly, the limits are set too low, the server misses some blocks in the process of revealing them.

Is that what it is? GAH! I kind of hate it. I'll be mining... "Woah Lapis Lazuli AND Diamonds!" *Tap Tap Tap**Ores vanish* "....wut? ಠ-ಠ"

Back