What was the worst game you've ever played?

I am a Zelda fan but I don't like all of them. I hate: Zelda 2, Link to the Past, 4 Swords, 4 Swords Adventure, CDI, Spirt Tracks, and Phantom Hourglass. Now let the hate come to me!
I believe Crane was referring to the fan base as a collective rather than each individuals specific likes/dislikes but I see your point.

I can't recall the name of the game, but it was a game on the old xbox

and everything in the environment had no collision bounds, even once I think I've drove straight through a bridge...

Battlefield 3.

It may be good for PC, but that is because the PC version is the only version DICE gives a shit about.

I might of hated this game less, if I hadn't had such high hopes for it. I mean, Bad Company 2 had only a few serious problems: The Recon class was overpowered as shit, the maps had a severe lack of urban combat (yes, there were some maps with a few clusters of small buildings, but none of the maps actually took place in any form of city), air support was underpowered, and the assault and medic kits had very little incentive to do their damn jobs (almost nobody cared about points, at least on consoles).

If Battlefield 3 fixed these problems and added some new content, it would have been one of the greatest shooters of all time.

It fixed MOST of these problems, and added new content. However........

This game created A SHIT LOAD of new problems, and most of the new content was incredibly underwhelming. I could write an entire series dedicated to everything wrong with this game, it is unbelievable. Worse, so many of the things they got SPOT ON in Bad Company 2, they managed to fuck up here.

I think a good way to sum up Battlefield 3 can be stated like this:

You're a seven year old who has begged your parents all year for a *insert gaming platform of choice here*. Then, on Christmas morning, you rush to the Christmas tree and see a present which looks like it contains the gaming platform you've been asking for all year. When you start opening presents with your family, you rip the present open in excitement only to find a giant steaming pile of dog shit. Your brother then opens a present of his and, to your dismay, it is the gaming platform that YOU had been asking for all year. "Merry Christmas" your parents say, right before they shove the giant pile of dog shit in your face. Your brother then goes on to receive a new car, $5000, a stock in Apple, and the launch codes for all of China's nuclear weapons. You get the dog shit, and you have to live with it.

Worst game? No. Worst Zelda game? Bingo. I can't stand Majora's Mask. I hate it.

On topic, Worst game I ever played? Superman 64. I love the game, though. It's hilariously bad.

I could rant about my least favorite games, but that's another topic.
I'm pretty sure that majora's mask wasn't the worst, have you played zelda on the cdi?

I'm pretty sure that majora's mask wasn't the worst, have you played zelda on the cdi?
You'll find that the CD-i is no longer acknowledged by Nintendo, and as such, they've disowned any game from their franchises that was on it. Same thing happened with the Super Mario Bros. movie. Also, the CD-I was designed as more of an interactive show than a game system. Trying to use any game from it as a valid argument is silly. As far as canonical Zelda games go, Majora's Mask not only has the crappiest mechanic to it in the form of a three-day system, that needs resetting every 1 1/2 hours (or 3 hours if you slowed down time), but the story is also garbage. Link starts the game looking for a friend, most likely Navi, through the Lost Woods where he's ambushed by two fairies and a Skull Kid, who happens to be the Skull Kid from Ocarina of Time who gives you a Piece of Heart for playing Saria's Song. Possessed by an evil mask, the Skull Kid commands the moon to fall upon the land of Termina in 3 days. Likewise, Link is now on a quest to get Majora's Mask back from Skull Kid for the Happy Mask Salesman, who needs to leave within three days as well.

Essentially, Majora's Mask is a game that is loosely based off of two side quests in Ocarina of Time. Granted, several things were cut from the game, including various story elements detailing the origin of the mask, as well as various other things, but that doesn't excuse the games poor execution. The majority of the game resolves around side quests, which is ironic, and completing all of them grants Link a utterly game breaking item that makes the final boss a joke, even more so that it already is. Honestly, I believe Majora's Mask was rushed out to capitalize on Ocarina's whirlwind success, as Nintendo saw the end of the 64 era closing in, which it did the following year.

:coffee: I could go on, really. But like I said before, it's another topic.

Now don't rage at me here, this is my opinion,

I really hated Skyrim because it was probably one of the shortest, obvious storylines for a game. At the fucking start they make you make a long ass fucking walk up a mountain, and loading after opening a door was horrible. Plus I don't like medevil games so I don't even know why I played it in the first place.
Now I can see why you like the game because most of the people that played Skyrim played the rest of the Elder Scrolls series and I haven't.

Another game would probably be Halo Reach or Black Ops 2 they were both really disappointing games I was really looking forward to. Then ended up hating.

Now don't rage at me here, this is my opinion,

I really hated Skyrim because it was probably one of the shortest, obvious storylines for a game. At the fucking start they make you make a long ass fucking walk up a mountain, and loading after opening a door was horrible. Plus I don't like medevil games so I don't even know why I played it in the first place.
Now I can see why you like the game because most of the people that played Skyrim played the rest of the Elder Scrolls series and I haven't.

Another game would probably be Halo Reach or Black Ops 2 they were both really disappointing games I was really looking forward to. Then ended up hating.

Meh the other Elder Scrolls games had amazing atmospheres, especially Morrowind's with its extra dark and gloomy doomed state of the world... and that game was HARD. And it felt hard too, considering that slaying dragons feels like a un-boner since there was no real challenge to it.

They gotta stop making games a 10 year old could accomplish on a "normal" setting. Thus Dark Souls was made, it trumps Skyrim hard. Bought my undying loyalty and I must always speak on it when someone mentions "Skyrim" or video games in general.

Battletoads was awesome! :D why do you hate it
I have a seething hatred for battletoads. It's like a 10 year old made it. It was just really juvenile and not even that fun to play. Maybe it's only because I died every 5 seconds, but it was really not even fun. Some games, Like Oblivion and Borderlands, don't make you mad when you die, but for some reason, on Battletoads, when you die, it just really pisses me off. I don't know why. It was just traumatic.

Battletoads
Objection.jpg

Practically any game based off a movie is always terrible. A game that I have played that I found was the worst: Bug's Life for PS1. Or maybe Shrek 2, im not sure. But a game I haven't played but I know it's terribe: Skylanders. I freaking hate that game.

Skylanders has a target audience of children. It reminds me of digimon somehow where your bedroom lil' bastard is put in charge to save a world that doesn't exist and becomes a hero.

Fond memories.

Practically any game based off a movie is always terrible. A game that I have played that I found was the worst: Bug's Life for PS1. Or maybe Shrek 2, im not sure. But a game I haven't played but I know it's terribe: Skylanders. I freaking hate that game.
Like I said, I hate Movie license games and I found that Spider-Man 2 was pretty fun, mainly because it had A LOT of free roaming and stopping of petty crimes. Plus the actual missions weren't trying to ONLY be the movie, they added plenty of other villians (ex. Rhino, Mystero, Black Cat)

Back