• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

What's This? Google Dashboard

ollee

When I hear the word "dashboard", I think of one of two things: what I wish my car's dashboard would be and the dashboard on my black Macbook.

Now, I have a new addition to my list, Google Dashboard.

<This image was lost in the great internet fire of 4/27/2010>

The Google Gods have noticed that we have amassed enough Google services to manage an entire continent, and have saw fit to bless us all with a way to view it all in a flash.

Released this month(November of '09), Google Dashboard shows you a quick summary of all the Google products you currently have at your disposal. Picture your own Google table of contents: a layout of all associated accounts, quick preview of information linked to said account, a few helpful links geared towards account management for those of us who don't like the "Settings" link on the pages themselves, AND, my personal favorite part, a nifty little icon associated with each of the services.

Whilst one would assume that the name and aforementioned nifty icon would link to the associated service, nooo000OOOOoooo000ooo, this isn't the case. That would be WAY too much effort. Instead, you can visit every entity of the service from the links below. This doesn't seem very Googly to me, but I'm sure they'll fix it soon ^_^. We can only hope.

Back