What's up, people! :D

Well hello. Welcome to T9K. Prepare for all sorts of madness in this welcome thread. That's the way they all are. Figured I may as well give you a fair warning :D

HELLO!!! I am Pyrhos, Defender of Gallifrax, Timelord, and I am also 737 years old! Now we just need a flaming pyro (not me) to make this epic! Also, if we start going off topic, need not to worry! It is called derailment and almost all the welcome threads here end in it. Now, where is rsmv with the ponies?

No rsmv yet, but I can bring you some ponies while we wait for him!
1293755149344-(n1297337026278).jpg

EDIT:

Oh yeah, by the way, I'm TheGurw. I am a center of knowledge of...well....pretty much everything I can get my hands on. I will be able to add to almost any conversation unless it is a discussion of a deep passion of yours. OHAI, welcome, and KBAI.

Hello and welcome to team9000! If you stick around you will quickly find there is plenty to do here. We always have people on mumble, so make sure to stop by and say hi. If you can't make it into mumble, our chat system (found on the bar above) is directly linked to the mumble chat, so you can use that to talk with people still. Also, we have plenty of game servers, so feel free to join one of our minecraft or BF3 servers. If you don't play those, you can always launch your own game server from launch.team9000.net and if you manage to get into mumble you can can make your own room too. We also have blogs, a radio, and contest. Don't be afraid to get involved. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask any admin/community manager and we will be more than happy to help. Have fun, and hope to see you around :)

Welcome to Team9000.
I see your a pegasister. Love your avatar. /)^3^(\
Enjoy your stay and probably expect a highly sarcastic Australian filled slang swag post from a specific pyro in the near future. (You will know what I mean when it happens.)
Enjoy your stay. :D
Also this,
Hello and welcome to team9000! If you stick around you will quickly find there is plenty to do here. We always have people on mumble, so make sure to stop by and say hi. If you can't make it into mumble, our chat system (found on the bar above) is directly linked to the mumble chat, so you can use that to talk with people still. Also, we have plenty of game servers, so feel free to join one of our minecraft or BF3 servers. If you don't play those, you can always launch your own game server from launch.team9000.net and if you manage to get into mumble you can can make your own room too. We also have blogs, a radio, and contest. Don't be afraid to get involved. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask any admin/community manager and we will be more than happy to help. Have fun, and hope to see you around :)

Enjoy your stay and probably expect a highly sarcastic Australian filled slang swag post from a specific pyro in the near future. (You will know what I mean when it happens.)
HAPPENINNNNNNNNNG

And this is the bit where I derail the thread with the sexy!
Bonjour, ca va, baguette, David Guetta. J'a mapelle Vorsprung, and I can't speak French, so let's stop that right there, and then digress into Australian.
G'day, and welcome to Team9000 - like a chocolate MILFshake, only crunchy.
I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Why? Well, aside from the methaphetamines Woot puts in your food, we also have Minecraft and ponies.
Remember, I'm insane and a very bad representation of the consitiuency of this community, and I enjoy employing really large words. Not convinced? Here's it simply: THIS IS A GREAT PLACE AND I WILL TALK IN ALL CAPS IF I WANT. YOU ENJOY. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY.
I'm fast running out of material, and I'm not quite sure where my schizophrenia will take me. I'm sure to see you 'round, and remember, if there's TF2 to be had, I'm there. (Quite a good way of getting me to do things; it's like the Bat-Signal, 'cept with sandvich.)
Bow-chika-wow-chika-wow-wow-wowwwwww,
VORSPRIZZLE-NIZZLE FOR RIZZLE IN TEH GRIZZLE
Welcome to Team9000.png

HAPPENINNNNNNNNNG

And this is the bit where I derail the thread with the sexy!
Bonjour, ca va, baguette, David Guetta. J'a mapelle Vorsprung, and I can't speak French, so let's stop that right there, and then digress into Australian.
G'day, and welcome to Team9000 - like a chocolate MILFshake, only crunchy.
I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Why? Well, aside from the methaphetamines Woot puts in your food, we also have Minecraft and ponies.
Remember, I'm insane and a very bad representation of the consitiuency of this community, and I enjoy employing really large words. Not convinced? Here's it simply: THIS IS A GREAT PLACE AND I WILL TALK IN ALL CAPS IF I WANT. YOU ENJOY. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY.
I'm fast running out of material, and I'm not quite sure where my schizophrenia will take me. I'm sure to see you 'round, and remember, if there's TF2 to be had, I'm there. (Quite a good way of getting me to do things; it's like the Bat-Signal, 'cept with sandvich.)
VORSPRIZZLE-NIZZLE FOR RIZZLE IN TEH GRIZZLE
Well said.

Also, please tell me that was reference to a certain show with a certain red team and a certain blue team.

Also, please tell me that was reference to a certain show with a certain red team and a certain blue team.
Actually a reference to a series of commericals for Lynx deoderant. (I believe Lynx is called 'Axe' in the US.)
Here's one.

Thread derailed after 12 posts, nice job !:rofl:

also...Welcome to Team 9000... I predict a wonderful future here for you :p

To let go of the ponies for a while... have this little boy x3
animaatjes-cute-09536.jpg

Back