What's your favorite video game character/characters?

Darth_Purrface

Humans are very passionate beings, able to somehow care A LOT for people that don't even exist. You see, game developers do such a good job that we feel like sacrificing ourselves for the characters that they have created. So, what's your list of characters that you would willingly die for?

My list is:

1. Lara Croft

lara_croft_tomb_raider.jpg
Lara_Croft_Tomb_Raider__07.jpg

Lara croft is a legendary video game character that caught the hearts of gamers thanks to her strong personality and her.... assets. Let me just say, I LOVE THIS BITCH!!! I even liked the Lara Croft even more because seeing struggling on that horrible island makes me feel so much closer to her. And besides, she looks much more realistic in the new Tomb Raider. xD

2. Sackboy

sackboy.jpg
lbp-sackboy-angry.jpg

Ah, the bag of straw has arrived. This adorable bag of straw has the ability to be molded into whatever........ thing you like. That is why I love him soooo much.

3. Clementine

The-Walking-Dead_Clementine.jpg
cast-feature-clementine.png

A character from the walking dead, Clementine is young..... 10 or 9... I don't really remember. Anyway, she is a young 9-13 year-old girl that managed to survive the horrible zombie apocalypse even with both her parents.... turned. HOW DID SHE SURVIVE?! Well that's simple, she is an incredibly smart and strong girl for her age, those properties helped her stay alive.

4. Cicero

Skyrim-Cicero.jpg
cicero-skyrim-gif-8010.png

Cicero is/was a member of the dark brotherhood in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Cicero is a.... bizarre character with very.... bizarre quotes.

Oooooh Listener, that tickles!

I guess you now know why I like him so much.....

5. Garrus Vakarian

garrus_vakarian_09_by_johntesh-d4tne9g.jpg
Garrus%2BVakarian.JPG

This Turian from the Mass Effect series is a very good Turian. xD He is an extremely loyal soldier and really likes cracking random jokes. Garrus is determined to protect his home world from horrible robotic objects known as the Reapers.

6. Miranda Lawson

Miranda_Lawson_02_by_Bebbe88.jpg
Miranda_Lawson_04_by_johntesh.jpg

Miranda Lawson is a HOT character from the Mass Effect series. She is a genetically engineered human designed to be completely perfect. Sure some of you may call her a bitch, but that's because you never really talked to her. :p

Favorite game characters?

My are possibly these

1. Game: Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3
original
UC33.jpg

Nathan "Nate" Drake is a Fearless treasure hunter and fortune seeker, as well as a deep-sea salvage expert, action-pro, and professional thief.

Nate believes himself to be the descendant of the famous English explorer Francis Drake.

2. Game: Crysis 2(Only)
Crysis-2_Alcatraz.jpg
Alcatraz2.jpg

Alcatraz or as the former bearer of the suit was called 'Prophet' Alcatraz is only in Crysis 2.
Alcatraz is a marine soldier Until his ship got attacked by the alien's called 'Ceph'
after the crash he meets Pfophet and everything changes.

3. Game: Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3
Victor_Sullivan_Render2.jpg
U2-VictorSullivan.jpg

Victor "Sully" Sullivan is an American senior treasure hunter and the mentor of Nathan Drake.
and an another caracter from the Uncharted series, he meet Nathen "Nate" Drake when he tried to steal a Key from his pocket (i wont spoil if you havent played uncharted 3)

4. Game: Battle of Middle Earth
20110109182946!Full_view_Witch-King.jpg
WitchKingofAngmar400px.jpg

Most people that have seen the movies know him as the leader of the Nazgul, I know him as the Witch King of Angmar The leader of Numénor.
His story isent well know but he was on his days a Big wizard and king but got betrayed and turned into the nazguls with the other 8 kings.

5. Game: Legend of Zelda skyward sword, Twilight Princess, Wind waker and so on..
Legend-of-Zelda-Link-Wallpaper-the-legend-of-zelda-33549054-1440-900.jpg
the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-wii-version-20060509115842692_640w.jpg

Legend of Zelda
Link hes a hero meny whould say, a hero to fight the evil in the lands. Legend of Zelda is one of those games that Dosent make it in a realistic fasion its more about the story and not the looks, and the storys are often very well done aswell.

that whould possibly some but there are so meny good caracters not only from games or movies.

and the reason meny developers make the caracters so love able is to give the gamer/watcher(if its a movie) a feeling that is like You are actually there, then i shouldent even go into games or movies that makes the atmosphere

Lightning from the Fabula Nova Crystallis Trilogy (Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns)
Lightning-Final-Fantasy-XIII.jpg

Former Guardian Corps soldier, Pulse L'Cie and Guardian of Etro, lightning has to be one of my favorite video game characters, of all time. Not only is she sleek and elegant, has a mature beauty, and is a professional solder, her no nonsense attitude is one of my favorite aspects of her character. Some may criticize her for having a "Shell-Like Personality", however this is not true. If you payed attention throughout the 2 released games in the trilogy, you can understand that her personality appears this way because she threw away her childhood to become a parent for her younger sister, all the while hiding her emotions which slowly come to light in the first game.

Yeah......

Garrus:
garrus_character_box.png

I would delve into why I think he's one of my favorite characters, but I'm in the middle of some calibrations.

HK-47 easily.

kotor-hk-47-screenshot.jpg

His sardonic, snarky attitude combined with his satiric and murderous humor made him my favorite the moment I met him. Beyond his devilish personality and violent mannerisms, his purpose was to tempt you to take a much darker approach to the decisions you make throughout Knights of the Old Republic using his evil impartiality, as well as being very entertaining and downright hilarious.

Back